Where can I download v1.7?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where can I download v1.7?

My HS machine crashed big time. I want to install 1.7 on a backup machine quickly and then rebuild my other machine and install 2.0. I don't have a HS 1.x CD so I must have downloaded it initially. Where can I find the 1.7 download? All I see on the support web site is 2.0.

Here is where I got it:

ftp://ftp.homeseer.com/pub/setuphs_full.exe

HTH

Comment

Is there some credentials to connect to ftp.homeseer.com ?
      I need Homeseer 1.7 to move it onto a newer PC .
      Don't want HS2 , I prefer the windows App interface of 1.7

Comment

You'd want HS3, but that's another story. This thread is almost 13 years old.

I think you have to contact HST and see what they can do.
        HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
        Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
        on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
        WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Thanks for the reply moskus.
          I found the install file on an old win2k machine .
          I Am up and running again .

Comment

@Barry,

Can you post the install file someplace?

Here all I have are backups relating to HS 1.744 but no install file.
            - Pete

Auto mator
            Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
            Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
            HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
            HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
              @Barry,

Can you post the install file someplace?

Here all I have are backups relating to HS 1.744 but no install file.
              Pete - Here is a link that should work. Initial HS 1.7 Full and the last update.

Let me know when you get it and test the file so I can pull the link down.

Cheers - Bill

Updated - I think I uploaded HSPhone also. It was a seperate install back then.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=125...ZMlhM8Ul_SywYM

~Bill

Comment

Thank you Bill.

Downloaded the two files, checked them out and put them in my archives.

I have an old Seiko computer with HS V.1744 on it but no install files.
                - Pete

Auto mator
                Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
                Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
                  Thank you Bill.

Downloaded the two files, checked them out and put them in my archives.

I have an old Seiko computer with HS V.1744 on it but no install files.
                  At least being a digital packrat doesn't take up a lot of garage space

Cheers sir

~Bill

Comment

Speaking of packrat, I just found the install file for v1.4 (from Feb 2001). If anybody is interested in it, I'd be glad to share. I also have the associated PDF manual.

Comment

I'll take it Craig.

TIA
                      - Pete

Auto mator

Comment

You got it. I'll PM you with the download link...

Comment

Working...
                        X