Schlage lock add failure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schlage lock add failure

I have tried to add this new schlage lock with my Z-troller connected to my PC about a dozen times with out success. The lock is touching the z-troller.

Add Node started...
    Activate the 'Add to Network' function on the device...
    A new node is being added...
    Adding a new SLAVE NODE...
    DONE - Add Node Operation is Complete.
    Done. Node 19 Added.
    Reloading (importing) node information...
    Synchronizing node information with HomeSeer and creating new device(s) as necessary...
    Synchronize nodes finished. Number of device nodes to be created/added = 1
    Z-Wave manufacturer information for node 19, ID: 59=3BH (IR Security Safety), Type: 25417=6349H, ID: 20548=5044H
    Negotiating or Verifying SECURITY SCHEME for node 19
    Warning: Failed to get a SECURITY SCHEME or verify the key from node 19. Device may not be added properly to HomeSeer.
    Warning: If this is an import, you may need to remove and add the device as some devices cannot be added with an import.
    Getting SECURITY class information for node 19
    Finished.
    Saving network information to file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Data\Z-Wave\ZNet_Home_003D7528_2017-12-16_14.41.56.ZWave. Please wait...
    Done!

ID: 60EFDCFFBE1D + Controller Node Information:

you have to be really close ~ 5 feet , and if you havent, do a remove before you try the next add.

Stuart

Comment

The z-troller and lock are touching each other.

Removing node was part of the dozen trys.

Comment

cheeryfool

Comment

Yes, Doing add-node through the web-ui.

Comment

I hope you figure it out. I have an old Schlage (BE369) which took forever to include along with the security scheme and even then, I have never been able to set or remove user codes from HS3. It works well for notifications though and I use that a lot.
            cheeryfool

Comment

I just bought this BE468 through Homeseer. I am hoping to avoid opening a ticket with them. Its got Firmware version MAIN_8.0
              Zwave plug-in 3.0.1.130
              Homeseer 3.0.0.368
              Last edited by jchomeauto; December 16, 2017, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Homeseer recommendation was to buy a new controller as mine was a z-troller and apparently cannot handle the newer version z-wave devices.

Comment

Working...
                X