Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try the following regular expression. It should match provided the string does not contain foobar.

(?!foobar)

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
      Try the following regular expression. It should match provided the string does not contain foobar.

(?!foobar)

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Thanks, will give that a try.

Cheers
      Al
      HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
      Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Regex support in log search filter

Would be great if you could add regex filtering to the log viewer/search pages.

Ralph

Comment

Could you allow the log to be saved for longer than 12 months? I would like to NEVER purge the log of anything.
          Originally posted by rprade
          There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

SQLite DB Location

I just installed UltraLog.

Is it possible to move the SQLite DB to a different location?

If not can this be a feature request?

Comment

Hey UJ,

Feature request..... I'd like to see if I could send HS3 logs to an external syslog server rather that HS3 be the syslog server.

Peter K

Comment

Been wanting to do this for some time now... I'll see if I can get it done sometime this week.

Regards,
                Ultrajones
                Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

You're the man UJ...

Thanks
                  Peter K

Comment

Hi Utrajones,

I installed the UltraLog3 plugin on a RPi3.
                    The homeseer log is visible but I do not see the syslog log. The syslog deamon is running, there are a series of syslog files in /var/log.

I enabled the syslog on startup in the options tab. But no info under the syslog tab.

Could you give me a hint where to look for the solution of this problem?

I am running out of time of the trial period, so any help is appreciated.

-Cor-

Some info:
                    Current Date/Time: 27/11/2016 17:54:01
                    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.297
                    Linux version: Linux RPi3-HS3-Full 4.1.18-v7+ #846 SMP Thu Feb 25 14:22:53 GMT 2016 armv7l GNU/Linux System Uptime: 1 Day 6 Hours 23 Minutes 55 Seconds
                    IP Address: XXX
                    Number of Devices: 273
                    Number of Events: 146
                    Available Threads: 395

Enabled Plug-Ins
                    1.0.0.131: Arduino Plugin
                    3.0.0.5: CM15A
                    3.0.0.103: HSTouch Server
                    0.0.0.25: Pushover 3P
                    3.0.5917.35093: UltraLog3
                    3.0.1.95: Z-Wave

Comment

Hi Ultra, I have a request, hopefully it's not a big one.

In the event triggers, it would be useful to have "not contains", "not starts with" and "not ends with" as a match types.

I wrote an event to send me a pushover message whenever an Error or Warning appears in the logs, but I want to exclude a specific Warning that I know about (that's another thread :-).
                      I managed to accomplish this using regular expressions, but it would have been much easier to do if "not contains" was an option.

Thanks in advance
                      Dom

Comment

Feature Request: Ability to Change .db3 file locations

Would be great if you could add an option to write the ultralog3.db3 and ultralog3_syslog.DB3 files to a different location.
                        My home is smarter than your honor roll student.

Comment

Hello UltraJones,
                          I'm evaluating the plugin and noticed that the log viewer is extremely similar to the one built into HS. It would be nice if the viewer was a little more flexible, could even be a huge selling point. Here are a few ideas.

Save filter criteria. Ability to save a filter for later use. Some of the filters can get complex, especially if based on regex. If we had the ability save, enable and disable a saved filter, then also the ability to use operators between the saved filters, the filtering could be very powerful and easy to use.

I'm sure this is easier said than done, but it could make log filtering much easier for the average user.

Comment

it would be great to send filtered data to a csv or txt file ... and this action to be initiated thru events or Windows command line cmd files

Comment

Originally posted by mwolter View Post
                              Hello UltraJones,
                              I'm evaluating the plugin and noticed that the log viewer is extremely similar to the one built into HS. It would be nice if the viewer was a little more flexible, could even be a huge selling point. Here are a few ideas.

Save filter criteria. Ability to save a filter for later use. Some of the filters can get complex, especially if based on regex. If we had the ability save, enable and disable a saved filter, then also the ability to use operators between the saved filters, the filtering could be very powerful and easy to use.

I'm sure this is easier said than done, but it could make log filtering much easier for the average user.
                              Hi UltraJones, I second the above requests. I'm looking at your tool, and would really appreciate the additional functionality!

Thank you for your consideration!
                              Dave

Comment

Originally posted by NetworkGuy View Post
                                Hi UltraJones, I second the above requests. I'm looking at your tool, and would really appreciate the additional functionality!

Thank you for your consideration!
                                Dave
                                I had this feature in the HS2 version, but never ported it over to the HS3 version. I'll add this to the feature request list.

Regards,
                                Ultrajones

Comment

Working...
                                X