X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Over the past 12 hours or so my log has been FLOODED with this message:

Code:
    [COLOR=#000000]Info [/COLOR]     [COLOR=#000000] System registered with MyHomeSeer service successfully. [/COLOR]
    Anyone else?
    Originally posted by rprade
    There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

Yeah I started seeing that as well.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk
      HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

Me as well. Also, I can't get to myhs.homeseer.com. The site shows the folloring error:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Add failed. Duplicate key value supplied.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentException: Add failed. Duplicate key value supplied.

Source Error:

Line 131: Data.LAN = dt.Rows(i).Item(2)
        Line 132: Data.License = dt.Rows(i).Item(3)
        Line 133: colLocalIPs.Add(Data, Data.License)
        Line 134: Next
        Line 135: End Sub

Source File: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\myhs\DataFunctions.vb Line: 133

Stack Trace:

EDIT: Working okay now, and no more messages in my Log.
        Last edited by automateme; June 4, 2014, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by S-F View Post
          Over the past 12 hours or so my log has been FLOODED with this message:

Code:
          [COLOR=#000000]Info [/COLOR]     [COLOR=#000000] System registered with MyHomeSeer service successfully. [/COLOR]
          Anyone else?
          I have had the same problem. Apparently you aren't connected, but it keeps retrying. At least that has been my experience.
          Don

Comment

mine started doing this... I turned it "OFF".
            Attached Files
            Ubuntu on the Intel NUC ( 8i5BEK ), 32 G, 250G SSD, V4 Pro 😎

Comment

It should be ok. There is a problem that crops up over time and we are working on it.
              💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post
                We're pleased to announce our new "myHomeSeer" Remote Access service! The new service allows users to connect their systems remotely without the need for port forwarding or dynamic DNS address tracking.

Cost
                myHS Standard service will be FREE! The standard service allows for one user and one HomeSeer system (perfect for most users). Bandwidth will be limited to standard web data (most users).

myHS Premium Service will be $2/month (billed yearly). The premium service allows for multiple systems and multiple users and will support higher bandwidth. Users will netcams will benefit from the additional bandwidth.

Try it Out!
                If you'd like to try it, follow the steps below:
                1. Download and install the latest HS3 beta software http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=167134 Note: HomeTroller Zee users will need to wait for the next release to participate.
                2. Download the install the latest HSTouch server plug-in from your HS3 updter
                3. Download and install the latest HSTouch Android client from this link: http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=167135
                4. Navigate to http://myhs.homeseer.com and click the register link. You'll need your HS3 license ID and password. You can obtain license information by using this form: http://homeseer.com/company/licensing-issues.htm
                5. Check your email and click the verification link to complete your registration
                6. Log in and give it a whirl!

Note: If you are logging into HSTouch from your home network, make sure you add your MyHS user/pass combination to HomeSeer on the Netowork tab in Setup. MyHS uses these credentials when it logs you in. If you connect remotely (outside your home), the first time you connect, your MyHS credentials are automatically added to HomeSeer.

If you run into any issues, please post them to our bugzilla bug tracker in the HS3 section. http://www.homeseer.com/bugzilla/

FAQ
                Q: Why is HomeSeer offering this service now?
                A: Our focus with the release of HS3 and the HomeTroller Zee, has been to simplify our systems so that virtually anyone can add automation to their lives. MyHS furthers this goal by taking the headaches out of remote setup.

Q: Will I still be able to use port forwarding and DDNS to access my system directly if I want to?
                A: Yes, those options will remain available

Q: Will myHomeSeer-Connect DDNS service still be available?
                A: Yes, for the time being, as long as folks still want it.

Q: If I'm accessing my system from home, will my connection be routed through the myHS 'tunnel'?
                A: No, when you attempt the connection from home, myHS will change to the local LAN connection automatically.

Q: Is this service really FREE or are there any hidden fees?
                A: Yes, the standard service is totally free for most users. Those with multiple systems or multiple users or those wanting to stream cameras should consider the premium service.

Q: Is myHS secure?
                A: Yes, all transmissions are encrypted

Q: Will HomeSeer use myHS to spy on me?
                A: No. We can check to see which accounts are connected and how much bandwidth is being consumed, but no specific usage data is revealed or recorded. If you choose not to use myHS, you can disable the connection altogether in the HS3 setup area.

Q: Can I delete my account if I decide not to use myHS?
                A: Of course. Just log in on the Admin page and remove your account.

Q: Does this work for all HSTouch clients?
                A: Right now, only Android HSTouch clients are supported. Support will be added for Apple and Windows clients soon.

Q: How do I upgrade to the premium service?
                A: Purchase here: http://store.homeseer.com/store/x-P1785C30.aspx

---------------------
                How do I REMOVE and FULLY disable this from all my HSTouch clients?

Comment

Just for my research, may I ask why you do not want to use this? It sure makes HS a lot easier to use.

You disable it in the HS3 setup, network tab. That will stop your system from registering with the service and you will not be able to access it remotely.

For HSTouch clients, go into the settings and set the startup mode to one of the other servers (1-4), enter the IP of your system (WAN for remote, local IP for on network) not MyHS.

After these changes, you will be totally disconnected from the service. You will have to have knowledge of port forwarding if you want to set up your own remote access. You will also need to use a DNS service to resolve your WAN IP address.

Originally posted by jetkit View Post
                  How do I REMOVE and FULLY disable this from all my HSTouch clients?

Comment

Has this thing stopped flooding the HS log yet? I used it when it first came out and it didn't do that, but lately I've turned it off due to the large amount of log messages.

I'd like to use it but not until it quiets down. I have a really stable IP address so it's not really necessary, but I do like the concept.
                    Regards,
                    Michael

HS3, W10 Home, HSTouch, W800, Z-Stick+

Comment

Will this work with HS2?

I bought HS3 so I have the license code but DON'T wish to make the change so I am going to continue to use HS2. Too many issues, work around and incompatibilities with HS3 now.

Bob Silver

Comment

I do not see myHomeSeer Remote Access service on my HS2 boxes and turn it off (and on) on the Homeseeer 3 boxes.

Will this work with HS2?
                        Guessing no.
                        - Pete

Auto mator
                        Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
                        Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
                        HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
                        HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by bobsilver1 View Post
                          Will this work with HS2?

I bought HS3 so I have the license code but DON'T wish to make the change so I am going to continue to use HS2. Too many issues, work around and incompatibilities with HS3 now.

Bob Silver
                          No. Part of this service is built into HS3.

Comment

MyHS

Will myHomeSeer work with the ZEE yet. Also I purchased the upgraded myHS. Where in HS3 does the password go?

Comment

Yes, it does. You don't need to enter anything in the Zee. Just create your account at myhs.homeseer.com and make sure you use the license ID that is printed on the bottom of your Zee. After that, you can log in to myhs.homeseer.com and your system should appear.

Originally posted by TA2014 View Post
                              Will myHomeSeer work with the ZEE yet. Also I purchased the upgraded myHS. Where in HS3 does the password go?

Comment

I would like to register both of my HomeSeer locations with the same email address. How do I specify which one to access?

Comment

Working...
                                X