Index outside of bounds of the array error for VWS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Index outside of bounds of the array error for VWS

I am running HSPRO (V2.5.0.79) and have the VWS Plug-In (V2.2.0.32) connected to my VWS weather station.
    I am getting lots of "In SetDevSting, hc=1 dc=str=%/hr: Index was outside the bounds of the array" errors. The results in STATUS of Homeseer appear OK. How do I get rid of all the errors. A screen shot is attached.
    Attached Files

Look one post below yours for a post with the same error.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Thanks for pointing that out to me. I guess I should have read the others first. After reading the string in the post below mine, I am not sure a definitive answer was found. Did I miss something?

Comment

It appears the plugin author doesn't know the fix but the message shouldn't cause an issue other than filling up your log files. This message was added to HS a few versions ago to try and located some memory leak issues.

Comment

I think you are correct! All appears to work fine, except for my log getting filled up with annoying RED error messages. Should I just leave all alone for now and maybe someone will find an answer soon or trash the plug-in?

Comment

Originally posted by Wavemagic View Post
            I think you are correct! All appears to work fine, except for my log getting filled up with annoying RED error messages. Should I just leave all alone for now and maybe someone will find an answer soon or trash the plug-in?
            Yes, let it be and hopefully the plugin author will find the cause to this issue. Again, it's not really the plugin authors fault as the check was recently added to HS and it may take a bit of time to find the issue.

Comment

Thanks for the great and fast reply. I will wait and be patient. Thanks for all your help.

Comment

This has been fixed.
                http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=157569

Comment

Sorry I didn't wait long enough in my testing, the errors are still showing up, guess I'll keep looking.
                  -Larry

A member of "The HA Pioneer Group", MyWebSite

Plugins:
                  VWS, AB8SS, lrpSpeak, Calendar, Arduino, Harmony, BlueIris, Sprinklers, ZipBackup...

Hardware:
                  Intel NUC8i7BEH1 running Windows 10 Pro headless, HS3 Pro, Plex running on Synology dual High Availability DS-1815+ NAS (24Tb each), Synology Surveillance Station running on DS-416 Slim (8Tb), Samsung SmartThings, Google Home, Alexa, Hubitat Elevation, ZNET, Ubiquiti UniFi Network, Davis Vantage Pro II Weather Station. Whole house speaker system using a couple of AB8SS switches. Vantage Pro II Weather Station, Rain8Net Sprinklers, Hubitat Elevation, Google Home, Alexa, DSC Security System, Ubiquiti UniFi Network.

Comment

Working...
                  X