HS3 Third Party Current Cost Envi Plugin Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is great!!!

Will this be able to use usage tiers to formulate costs? We are on a tier rate system here and it would be great to be able to follow that model when using the projected costs in the plugin.

Tier 1 = 0-450kWh = $.11/kWh
    Tier 2 = 451-750kWh = $.15/kWh
    Tier 3 = 751-1100kWh = $.19/kWh
    Tier 4 = 1101+kWh = $.26/kWh
    Transitioning to HS3Pro .298 - WinXPEmbedded

Hometroller S3 Pro - WinXPEmbedded - HSP 2.5.0.81 - BLStat - HSPhone - HSTouch Srvr 1.0.0.73 - Touchpad - BLLan - BLOccupied - DSC Plug 2.0.0.14 - BLStat .38

Comment

Originally posted by gearyt View Post
      old CC is long gone..

might be something dumb like being unplugged. need to go home and check
      hmm, the port is at least found so the USB adaptor won't be unplugged, double check the port and one thing to do is enable developer mode to see if that shows data coming in.

Comment

Originally posted by 8r1an View Post
        Hi

I have an EnviR but i have not been able to find the power supply since moving house.

Can someone have a look and let me know what the power supply voltage is for the console

Thanks.
        I'm sure it is 3v 300ma but I'm at work at the moment, I might even have a spare (need to check though) if you want it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dafunktyfunk View Post
          This is great!!!

Will this be able to use usage tiers to formulate costs? We are on a tier rate system here and it would be great to be able to follow that model when using the projected costs in the plugin.

Tier 1 = 0-450kWh = $.11/kWh
          Tier 2 = 451-750kWh = $.15/kWh
          Tier 3 = 751-1100kWh = $.19/kWh
          Tier 4 = 1101+kWh = $.26/kWh
          Sorry to get your hopes up but it won't do what you are after, not to say you couldn't perform your own your own queries on the database but it is simply designed differently. It is not designed to work out costs, just get power use data.

Comment

wrong com port

off and running !! Looks GREAT !
            Ubuntu on the Intel NUC ( 8i5BEK ), 32 G, 250G SSD, V4 Pro 😎

Comment

Great Work !!!, work fine !

Can you add one yearly Historic graph with trend ?

(eg : ...,2011,2012,2013,....)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Country Code 32
              Hardware :
              Aeon Labs zstick, Insteon Hub, RFXCOM Lan, Current Cost Envi R, Davis Vantage Pro II, Boltek Storm detector
              Software :
              HS3 Pro 3.0.0.54
              Weather Display 10.37R build 78
              NextStorm 1.8
              Plugins :
              HSTouch server 3.0.0.11, android client 1.0.0.44
              Zwave 3.0.0.60 : 2 Siegenia CO2 Sensors, 12 Fibaro Wall Plug, 4 Fibaro Smoke sensors, 2 Everspring Flood sensors, 1 Everspring ST814 Temp Humidity sensor, 3 Aeon Labs repeters
              Current Cost 3.0.0.9 (disabled)
              Insteon 3.0.3.13 : 15 On/off plugs, 3 Dimmer Plugs, 2 Open/close sensors, 2 Motion sensors
              BLLAN 2.0.9.0
              RFXCOM 30.0.0.5 : 6 Oregon Scientific temperature/humidity sensors
              HSPI_CCOST3P
              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Scripts : Reading of Weather Display datas (self modified for HS3 from HS2 version)

Comment

I can give you a graph of months 1-12, 13-24, 25-36 etc but be advised the device does not know what is 2013,2012 (it does not store dates) so it based on your last month period being the last month (the device never being switched off). So it will be like January 2014-January 2013 based on the month we are currently.

Is that something you would be OK with?

Comment

Yes, it is that...., possible with one trend line ?

Thanks a lot ! great work

Jacques

Comment

Do you mean a line chart? I am unsure whether a line chart is the best as I imagine the changes might be relatively large. I can do either a line or a bar chart easily. See the attached, most people unless they bought a device very early on probably won't have a great deal of data in the chart.
                    Last edited by mrhappy; August 2, 2015, 04:56 AM.

Comment

Yes, this is what i want....

The left one is good !!

Normaly, the difference from on year to another is not so great and i think that this is one good sample that you post

Jacques
                      Last edited by edd056; January 14, 2014, 09:30 AM.

Comment

maybe legends on dual track reports, which color is which for dummies
                        Ubuntu on the Intel NUC ( 8i5BEK ), 32 G, 250G SSD, V4 Pro 😎

Comment

Yes, this is what i want....

The left one is good !!

Normaly, the difference from on year to another is not so great and i think that this is one good sample that you post

Jacques
                          Done

Originally posted by gearyt View Post
                          maybe legends on dual track reports, which color is which for dummies
                          Done

I'm trying to think of another chart to put in, I prefer there being 8 rather than 7 to make things a little neater rather than leaving a white space. When I have that in I will upload a new version.

Comment

New version 1.0.0.2 in the top of the thread, you only need to replace the HSPI_CCOST3P.exe file to upgrade. Changes are two new charts (a last hour line chart and a yearly chart - images in the top post), axis labels on the dual series charts and some non visible changes for a possible workaround for Linux support in the future.

Comment

Just installed this plugin and it works very well. Better than the default HS CurrentCost plugin. So well done.
                              I have 2 appliance modules (sensor 1 and sensor 2) in addition to the base unit (sensor 0). I see that all sensors are listed with 3 channels and a pulse counter by default. So it was just a matter of deleting the unused devices (channels and pulse counters) to make it all look good.
                              Thanks again, Marty.
                              iCore5 Win 10 Pro x64 SSD

HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 Windows

BLOccupied:,Device History:,Yamaha:,UltraMon3:,mcsXap:,Restart:,UltraNetatmo3:, UltraM1G3:,Ultra1Wire3:,BLBackup:,Harmony Hub:,DoorBird:,UltraECM3:,Nanoleaf 3P:,UltraRachio3:,Z-Wave:,SDJ-Health:,BLGarbage:,Blue-Iris:,Chromecast:,Pushover 3P:,EasyTrigger:

Comment

Just installed, Just one little problem :
                                6 Year Graph gives 427480 Kw (see atach), but if i take the sum of Monthly datas, it gives me 4274,80

Thanks
                                Jacques
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by edd056; January 15, 2014, 01:51 AM. Reason: Add screen capture

Comment

Working...
                                X