No announcement yet.

Jeff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice going, Jeff. I knew you could do it.
    FB Page - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Capt-Tim/209398425902188

HSTouch Layouts - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...5902188&type=3

Comment

Has there been any news?
      Originally posted by rprade
      There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

Nothing from Debi since last Thursday (5/29) when everything was doing well - staples from surgery removed, catheter removed, regular wound/surgery treatment going on. I suspect we are due to get another update from her soon!
        Regards,

Rick Tinker (a.k.a. "Tink")

Comment

Thank-you for the update Rick.

Wish him the best and quickie get well; he is missed here!!!
          - Pete

Auto mator
          Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
          Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
          HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
          HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

I asked Debi for an update: Pretty much the same as what I reported - doing well, appetite coming back, doctors report the recovery is going very well.

Awesome eh?
            Regards,

Rick Tinker (a.k.a. "Tink")

Comment

hi,
              Today is the first day that I have been able to sit at my desk and be comfortable.

I have a Dr. visit on Friday and then it will be a couple of weeks before more visits. I saw the chemo Doctor yesterday to get him up to date on everything. Not sure of the date, but I will be starting round 2 of chemo later.

I've been home for 2 weeks. I've been reading the forums on my cell phone so I've been around. But I have very little energy so I haven't felt up to sitting at my desk and posting.

I really appreciate all the encouraging words from everyone.

Thanks!!!
              Jeff
              --
              Jeff Farmer
              HS 3, HSPhone
              My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
              Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Good to hear from you Jeff. Take it easy, get well, enjoy the family, and we will leave the light on for you.
                💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Just take it easy Jeff, all the strength! Good to see you back.
                  Dirk

Comment

Welcome back Jeff! Take it slow and easy.

Comment

I second all those well wishes.... Do what is necessary and take care to ensure a speedy recovery!

Rob
                      HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Hi Jeff. Our paths haven't crossed on this forum. But reading everything and all the wishes here I also feel like wishing you all the best!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

Comment

Hi Jeff,

It was great to see your post. Keep feeling better and getting your strength back!

Comment

:-)
                            Don

Comment

Originally posted by CFGuy View Post
                              hi,
                              Today is the first day that I have been able to sit at my desk and be comfortable.

I have a Dr. visit on Friday and then it will be a couple of weeks before more visits. I saw the chemo Doctor yesterday to get him up to date on everything. Not sure of the date, but I will be starting round 2 of chemo later.

I've been home for 2 weeks. I've been reading the forums on my cell phone so I've been around. But I have very little energy so I haven't felt up to sitting at my desk and posting.

I really appreciate all the encouraging words from everyone.

Thanks!!!
                              Jeff

Great to see you on the forum Jeff, and glad your feeling a bit more comfortable. All the best!
                              HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Facebook | Twitter | Flickr | Google+ | Website | YouTube

Comment

Awesome Jeff, just awesome! So glad that you're feeling well enough to be up and around a bit. Thanks for letting us know how you're doing, and as everyone else has already said: take it nice and slow.
                                Best regards,
                                -Mark-

If you're not out on the edge, you're taking up too much room!
                                Interested in 3D maps? Check out my company site: Solid Terrain Modeling

Comment

Working...
                                X