No announcement yet.

Health Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome back Jeff, this board was not the same without you.

Aldo

Comment

Welcome back Jeff. It is great to hear positive progress. I wish you well on the recover road. Sorry to hear about your computer issues. Sometimes when it rains, it pours. If we can help, please let us know.
      Billy

Comment

Welcome back. Glad to here you are better.

Comment

Welcome back, Jeff. I hope it's smooth sailing from here!
          |
          | - Gordon

"I'm a Man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess." - Man's Prayer, Possum Lodge, The Red Green Show
          HiddenGemStudio.com - MaineMusicians.org - CunninghamCreativeMaine.website

Comment

Welcome back Jeff!

What kind of board and CPU are you after? Many of us have some extra hardware around, and maybe could donate something.

Comment

Originally posted by Automated View Post
              Welcome back Jeff!

What kind of board and CPU are you after? Many of us have some extra hardware around, and maybe could donate something.
              Thank you for the offer! There was several HS users that offered items to help me out. Thanks to the generosity of a HS user, I am back up and running HS3. I've been able to test changes to my plugins and have posted new versions. The surgeon has moved me to 3 month visits instead of monthly so things are looking great!
              --
              Jeff Farmer
              HS 3, HSPhone
              My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
              Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Originally posted by CFGuy View Post
                Thank you for the offer! There was several HS users that offered items to help me out. Thanks to the generosity of a HS user, I am back up and running HS3. I've been able to test changes to my plugins and have posted new versions. The surgeon has moved me to 3 month visits instead of monthly so things are looking great!
                That's great news on all fronts. I am happy to hear it.

Comment

Originally posted by CFGuy View Post
                  It is always great news when the docs spread out the return visits. Blessing upon you sir!

~Bill

Comment

Jeff

Very happy to see you back and happier still to hear the great news.

All the best

Cheers
                    James.
                    cheeryfool

Comment

Working...
                    X