Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sony AIBO entertainment robot, anyone using one with HS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sony AIBO entertainment robot, anyone using one with HS?

I've got a used ERS-7 on the way to me, and have pre-ordered the MIND2 upgrade.

Does anyone on the board have one working with HS?

I did a search and saw it mentioned but I didn't see where anyone said they had one.

Ed

I have an AIBO too and would be curious if anyone has integrated with it...

Comment

I am very interested as well. I was just looking at the new model.
      How are your aibo's? How do they perform? Mind blowing or just okay?

Comment

Hello,
        I have been chatting with Rick Tinker about the AIBO. I have a couple of visions for the AIBO picture this:

Having the ers7 walk around the house and control it from the internet. The video is linked like a web cam to your HS page. Then while home it would be great to talk to the AIBO and have it send voice commands to HS and speak back. AIBO uses TTS speach. It would be alot of work but it might be possible. Anyone interested? If so maybe we can pitch in and pay to have a plugin written?

I am awaiting my ERS-7m2 and have to investigate more..

Comment

aibo

I also have an aibo and would love to integrate it with Homeseer. I would love to pitch in and help pay to make this happen. Any updates since the last posting?

Comment

I havent had anyone with the knowledge of the AIBO as well as HS that would attempt it. I tried to get a AIBO programmer to customize a software he made that does send x10 and mp3 commands but he didnt have it working for the new ers7m2...... dead for now anyway.

Comment

Aibo Ers210

I also have an AIBO,ERS210 I would be interested in integrating him or her into Homesser
              Wouldn't mind paying for plugin or script.

Comment

If that is what you use then go to aibo hack website, Get the Homie someting or other software( Dont have the exact name in front of me). It sends x10 commands. You can then have events then trigger based on an x10 command.

Comment

robosapien

I figured robospaien may be first. Problem is it is IR controlled.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/robodance

How is aibo controlled?
                  HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 (Windows Server 8.1 on ESXi box)

Plug-Ins Enabled:
                  Z-Wave:,RaspberryIO:,AirplaySpeak:,Ecobee:,
                  weatherXML:,JowiHue:,APCUPSD:,PHLocation:,Chromecast:,EasyTr igger:

Comment

wpiiman, see http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...54&postcount=5

Robodance currently doesn't have a command prompt mode, but that functionality is on the wish list. The older and I believe no longer under development sapienx works just fine with homeseer though.

Comment

...and if anyone still cares, Robosapien works well with the Harmony Hub plug-in.

Comment

Working...
                      X