This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorites List

I have a couple questions about the Favorites list.
    Can the Favorites list be ordered by the user? Currently, the last item added appears at the bottom of the list. I was hoping to manually move items around in the list.
    Can the user change the font size of the Favorites list?

There's not currently a way to rearrange the favorites list. They're pretty easy to add, so you could just delete them and then add them in the order you want.

Also no way to change the font size.

I'll look at both of these for future enhancements.

Dan

Comment

Thanks for the info. One other question regarding the Favorites list. I have two Status Only devices in the Favorites list that record data from my weather station. One is Today's High Wind Speed Gust and the other is Today's High Wind Speed Gust Time. Currently, Today's High Wind Speed Gust is set to 18 and Today's High Wind Speed Gust Time is set to 11:42. In the Favorites list the light bulb icon for Today's High Wind Speed Gust is on and the light bulb icon for Today's High Wind Speed Gust Time is off. What determines if the light bulb icon is on or off?

Comment

First I check the CS.Status field, if it's On or Off then I use that. If it returns something else (which I suspect your device does) then I get the DeviceValue, and if it's 0, it's Off, else it's on. Your device is probably reporting the values in DeviceValue, which makes me think it's on.

Make sense?

Dan

Comment

That explains it. The device value for Today's High Wind Speed Gust is "1800" (18 MPH). The device value for Today's High Wind Speed Gust Time is "0".

The device strings are 18 and 11:42.

I was just curious. Thank you for the information.

Comment

Working...
          X