Z-Seer+ Now Released!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by integlikewhoa View Post
    Did I miss where it told us that? Or did they just take my money quietly?
    We were told that it DID work, but you would have to remove your other interfaces from the Homeseer so that it would recognize the correct one. This proved to not be the case, as it only seems to find the first network in the list and ignore the others. If you take that one offline, the program fails to connect.

Even when I did get it to open on one of my networks (with 78 nodes) it tried to populate things for nearly 6 hours overnight, and was only about a quarter done. If I test node connectivity in HS, all nodes connect fine. The tool really strikes me of being more beta test in nature, and not ready for sale. As it stands, it is of no use at all to me. Great idea but a total lack of execution.

Comment

We are working on an update the supports multiple z-nets, should be out shortly, along with more features. This appl will probably see many updates as we get feedback from users. The slow scrolling has already been fixed, now its instant.

Originally posted by bebaldin View Post
      We were told that it DID work, but you would have to remove your other interfaces from the Homeseer so that it would recognize the correct one. This proved to not be the case, as it only seems to find the first network in the list and ignore the others. If you take that one offline, the program fails to connect.

Even when I did get it to open on one of my networks (with 78 nodes) it tried to populate things for nearly 6 hours overnight, and was only about a quarter done. If I test node connectivity in HS, all nodes connect fine. The tool really strikes me of being more beta test in nature, and not ready for sale. As it stands, it is of no use at all to me. Great idea but a total lack of execution.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
        The slow scrolling has already been fixed, now its instant.
        Which version is that fixed and is it out for the public?

Comment

Originally posted by integlikewhoa View Post
          Which version is that fixed and is it out for the public?
          .29 is a test build and I tried it; the scrolling change works well. Rich is working to add a few more features to that so the release build will be a higher rev... soon.

Comment

Question about node information

If you are getting an error when connecting to HomeSeer (Cannot access HomeSeer...), copy the Z-Seer.exe file from its install folder to your HS folder. Run it from there and it should then work...
            So, this fixed my issue. Thanks. I now have a question about node information. I have a few nodes that do not show any connections to the Z-Net controller. There is neither a "D" nor a number indicating the hops. The nodes test fine. Here is an example:Click image for larger version

Name:	Z-Seer Picture.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	5.4 KB
ID:	1191183

Elliott
            "Living with technology means living in a [constant] state of flux." S. Higgenbotham, 2023
            "Reboot and rejoice!" F. Pishotta, 1989

Comment

I just installed .28 but I still see the same issue of the program hanging for long periods of time attempting to get neighbor info. It could be the device itself - a Schlage deadbolt lock - but I can communicate just fine with the device itself.

If I try to do a test all every single device fails to communicate in Z-Seer, but I can still communicate with every one in the Z-Wave controller page for each network.

Comment

Originally posted by bebaldin View Post
                If I try to do a test all every single device fails to communicate in Z-Seer, but I can still communicate with every one in the Z-Wave controller page for each network.
                Do you have more then one z-wave network? Did you read the past posts?

Comment

Z-Seer 3.0.0.40 Now Available!

The new build has just been released. Just launch Z-Seer and the update should be detected automatically. You'll also need to install Z-Wave plug-in v3.0.1.130

New improvements:
                  • Support for multiple Z-Wave interfaces
                  • Set command route function
                  • Set response routes function
                  • Updated docs

Comment

Originally posted by enigmatheatre View Post
                    I have the same issue and I have a UZB: "Cannot access HomeSeer: Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

Greig.
                    Same problem with 3.0.0.40.
                    I believe Rich was working on this. Is there a fix?

Greig.
                    Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
                    X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
                    Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
                    Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
                    Scripts =
                    Various

Comment

Copy the zseer exe file to your HomeSeer folder and run it from there. Does that work ok?

Originally posted by enigmatheatre View Post
                      Same problem with 3.0.0.40.
                      I believe Rich was working on this. Is there a fix?

Greig.

Comment

Copy the zseer exe file to your HomeSeer folder and run it from there. Does that work ok?
                        I had the same problem with the new version but that was fixed after I move the .exe file to the HS3 root folder. Something needs to be done to fix this.

Scrolling works great now.

Next to test on multi controller setup.

Comment

Z-Wave Thermostats

I have two networks, both of which do not show thermostats, although they are shown in the log as per image. Is there something special about these devices?
                          Attached Files
                          Don

Comment

Originally posted by donstephens View Post
                            I have two networks, both of which do not show thermostats, although they are shown in the log as per image. Is there something special about these devices?
                            I have thermostats (zoned system) and all mine show up without and issue.

Comment

Yep that works for now but I would prefer to not have to remote in to my system to run this as I would like to run it on my laptop.

Greig.
                              Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
                              X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
                              Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
                              Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
                              Scripts =
                              Various

Comment

Did try the reformat command, maybe they are hidden on the screen. I don't see a reason they are not displayed.

Originally posted by donstephens View Post

Comment

Working...
                                X