Problem with multiswitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with multiswitch

So I have created a multiswitch for the Roomba Wifi plugin. But I seem to be having a problem with one of the buttons working. I noticed that it has 99 as the control value. I'm not sure if that is the problem or something else but I have attached a screen shot. Everything works from the HS Web UI but I cant get "Return to Base" to work only from the from the imperihome app. Others work fine. Is the "99" an issue or do you see anything that jumps out?
    Attached Files

I know there is a problem with multiswitch which have labels containing spaces and when using myhs.

Do you have the problem when connecting locally?

Could you try to replace the spaces with something else like "Return_to_base"

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
      I know there is a problem with multiswitch which have labels containing spaces and when using myhs.

Do you have the problem when connecting locally?

Could you try to replace the spaces with something else like "Return_to_base"
      I have only tested it locally, but I will remove the spaces and retest anyways. I'm hoping that will not effect the rest of the plugin.

I do use myhs when remote though. Maybe my wifi was off on the phone when I was testing. I start over again with the testing.

Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
        Removing the spaces seems to have fixed it. I tested both on and off the network with success now.

Thanks for your response.

Comment

Working...
        X