View Single Post
Old September 24th, 2016, 09:38 AM
OverSeer

please enter the receiver menu from your remote to view the network settings. You need to verify network standby is turned on. Also check to see if your receiver allows you to enable other ports other than the Pioneer App port of 8102. Please Note: The ports on the Pioneer only allow 1 simultaneous connection, so if you're connected via telnet, you won't be able to connect via the plugin.

Thank you Randy.

Will do.

When I was connected to telnet port 8102 and left the terminal window open I could see your plugin sending commands over the telnet session.

Basic functions for WAF are just changing input and volume. Thank you for the suggestion.

The KODI box STB functions as an all media player so there are only two connections to receiver.

Keeping this simple (just KODI and DTV box are connected).

I have the KODI player (Aopen Digital Engine) connected via an HDMI and Optical audio output.

Is there a way to play the video from one HDMI input and audio from the optical input?

Automator

HS3 Pro & Lite Edition Beta 3.0.0.4449

HS3 Wintel Touch | Ubuntu 16.04 64 bit | Oracle Windows Virtual Box ==> for Wintel only SAPI and HS3 plugins | Speech - Microsoft SAPI - Neospeech - Amazon Echo | Hardware | Haswell Intel iSeries 3 - 16Gb | Pine64 - 2Gb computers | Openpeak Intel Atom SoC tabletop touchscreens (15 HS tabletop tablets) | Touchscreens - Windows embedded POE connected |Light switches - X10,UPB, ZWave and Zigbee | Firewall - PFSense - 2 WAN plus 4 LAN interfaces | Network - Gb managed switches / POE WAP(s) | CCTV - Zoneminder IPHD cams - variety | Audio - Russound - AB8SS | Security - Leviton HAI Omni Pro 2 | Weather - Davis Vantage Vue - MeteoStick - WeeWx | 1-Wire - AAG, Midon and HB | OWFS - Mosquitto - Node Red - Python - RPi Stretch - OpenWRT