No announcement yet.

Z-Seer+ Now Released!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah sorry forgot to recheck that. Yes the field is now visible in node information and it states direct 100k for some direct 40kfor others etc so that's working now. I'll try playing around to see if I can z seer to work

Comment

Same issue here; no routes displayed.
      But when I installed BETA 3.0.1.126 the "Last Working Route" field showed up on the node info page (I didn't see that before).

HomeSeer Z-Wave BETA 3.0.1.126
      Z-WaveStick GEN5 Version: 3.95 (ZDK 6,51.2)
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
        I did not get the zip, make sure you rename the zip file .zipp so message is not dropped.
        I have resent the email.
        Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
          Same issue here. Using a Z-Wave.me UZB interface.
          I have the same issue and I have a UZB: "Cannot access HomeSeer: Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

Greig.
          Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
          X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
          Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
          Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
          Scripts =
          Various

Comment

It should be working then, make sure you restart zseer.

Originally posted by Broes View Post
            Same issue here; no routes displayed.
            But when I installed BETA 3.0.1.126 the "Last Working Route" field showed up on the node info page (I didn't see that before).

HomeSeer Z-Wave BETA 3.0.1.126
            Z-WaveStick GEN5 Version: 3.95 (ZDK 6,51.2)
            💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post
              Are you using a Z-Troller or some other older Z-wave interface? If so, Z-Seer+ will not be able to reveal routes. You will need to be running a SmartStick+, Nortek HUSBZ, UZB Stick, Z-NET, or some other Z-Wave Plus controller.

Z-Seer+ won't run under Linux....FYI
              Yep it's an older interface, sounds like a good time to upgrade to a Z-net.

Thanks,
              Terry

Comment

Dead in the water

Any suggestions to why the app won't open for me, Rich?

There is a message in the log that Z-Wave pooling
                has been disabled by Z-Seer+
                Attached Files
                Don

Comment

Originally posted by donstephens View Post
                  Any suggestions to why the app won't open for me, Rich?

There is a message in the log that Z-Wave pooling
                  has been disabled by Z-Seer+
                  did you try uninstalling /re-installing? If not, give that a try. Also, reboot your PC if you haven't done that.
                  💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Been there, done that. But thanks for the suggestion.
                    Don

Comment

Originally posted by donstephens View Post
                      Been there, done that. But thanks for the suggestion.
                      Anything in the Windows Event Viewer?

Comment

Great idea. Tried to start the application, same results, with no entries in Event Viewer. At this point I'm dead in the water.
                        Don

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman View Post
                          Hi Rich,

I have over 100 nodes in my system, so the nodes are not able to be shown on 1 page. Scrolling down is maddingly slow. Anything that can be done to improve that?

Thanks
                          Al
                          Exact same issue here. Scrolling through 100+ nodes with this kind of redraw speed is just not bearable. That combined with the limitation to only one Z-Net makes it a nice little toy or an early-stage proof-of-concept for lager installs. Hope it'll get there in the end.

Cheers,
                          Alex

Comment

Tried running Z-Seer+ on the HomeSeer server computer and it works. Looked at the Z-Seer folder for an ini file to see where the application stores it's pointer to the HomeSeer application, but there isn't anything like that.

Where does Z-Seer get the information to find the HomeSeer server?
                            Don

Comment

In regards to the no command path shown issue, would it be because all my nodes have a direct path?

Comment

Routes not displaying

Rebooted HS system twice but still no luck.

Originally posted by rjh View Post
                                It should be working then, make sure you restart zseer.

Comment

Working...
                                X