UPB plugin on Raspberry Pi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UPB plugin on Raspberry Pi

I am trying out HS 3 on my Raspberry Pi so see if it works for me (can it talk to my PIM via the RS232 to USB cable in particular). Being a UPB home, I am of course trying out this plugin.

What is the "official" way of getting my UPStart export to the RPi? When I click on the button in the setup screen, it simply asks me where the export is located. It does not give me a way of moving it TO the RPi.

Thanks,
    Jim

you need to use a SFTP client like WinSCP or FileZilla to log into your RPi and copy the .upe file over.

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
      you need to use a SFTP client like WinSCP or FileZilla to log into your RPi and copy the .upe file over.
      Thanks. Is there a particular folder it should go into?

I know how to FTP, so that's not a problem, but I don't know what the user name is. When I configured HS3, it asked me to set an admin password, but it didn't tell what the user name was. So who do I logon as?

Thanks

Comment

no particular folder, I usually put it in in the Config folder.

For the Zee, I believe the default ssh (and sftp) username and password are
        username=homeseer
        password=hsthsths3

Comment

I know I'm a bit late responding... but what I did was mount the network (Windows) share from Linux which means it should always see the latest version.

Comment

Working...
          X