HomeSeer Newsletter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HomeSeer Newsletter

Have just seen the HomeSeer newsletter, and wow!
    That Z-Seer, Z-Flash and Dimmer Syncing looks awesome.

Yea I saw it too and look forward to z-seer.

Curious though about any update on the HSTouch replacement, was really hoping to see something about that.

Comment

Originally posted by waynehead99 View Post
      Curious though about any update on the HSTouch replacement, was really hoping to see something about that.
      +1!

Comment

I actually need to re-buy a licence for HSTouch, and sent an email but didn't get a response, I did ask where the new version was as well so I think its on the hush at the moment! Maybe its not progressed as well as they'd hope. It defiantly would be good to see a bit of news on it!

Comment

I'm relatively new to HS myself, but this Z Seer has piqued my interest

Comment

Is there a link to this anywhere? Can't find one on the main site and I've signed up but it does not send you the current newsletter when you sign up, seen whats on twitter but that appears to only cover one thing.

Comment

Originally posted by mrhappy View Post
              Is there a link to this anywhere? Can't find one on the main site and I've signed up but it does not send you the current newsletter when you sign up, seen whats on twitter but that appears to only cover one thing.
              +1 I would like to read it as well. I thought I was signed up, but I guess not.

Comment

Originally posted by mrhappy View Post
                There are two videos in the newsletter that are available as threads on the HowTos forum. (Linking devices and washer / dryer alerts). An item about scheduling door locks is also a thread on the same forum.

The items about Z-seer, Z-flash, and Google Home support were basically one sentence "coming soon" announcements.
                Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
                HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Originally posted by sirmeili View Post
                  +1 I would like to read it as well. I thought I was signed up, but I guess not.
                  Same

Comment

Good god, just copy/paste them so we can be in the know.

Originally posted by Uncle Michael View Post
                    There are two videos in the newsletter that are available as threads on the HowTos forum. (Linking devices and washer / dryer alerts). An item about scheduling door locks is also a thread on the same forum.

The items about Z-seer, Z-flash, and Google Home support were basically one sentence "coming soon" announcements.

Comment

Originally posted by holmes View Post
                      Good god, just copy/paste them so we can be in the know.
                      Just found in my Junk Folder:

Z-Flash is a universal software tool that's designed to update Z-Wave product firmware. The program works with Z-Wave Over-The-Air ("OTA") firmware files and should be compatible with any product that supports this technology. Release is slated for next month (May). Follow us on Twitter or like us on Facebook for updates.

Z-Seer is a powerful Z-Wave diagnostic tool originally for use with HomeSeer HS2 systems. We're updating the software for use with HS3 and hope to have it available for beta in just a few weeks. Follow us on Twitter or like us on Facebook for updates

Comment

Originally posted by Tomgru View Post
                        Just found in my Junk Folder:

Z-Flash is a universal software tool that's designed to update Z-Wave product firmware. The program works with Z-Wave Over-The-Air ("OTA") firmware files and should be compatible with any product that supports this technology. Release is slated for next month (May). Follow us on Twitter or like us on Facebook for updates.

Z-Seer is a powerful Z-Wave diagnostic tool originally for use with HomeSeer HS2 systems. We're updating the software for use with HS3 and hope to have it available for beta in just a few weeks. Follow us on Twitter or like us on Facebook for updates
                        Thank you

Comment

http://www.homeseer.com/support/news...rent-promo.htm

Try that link now... should be all set.
                          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by waynehead99 View Post

+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The z-flash and z-seer look pretty cool. The device link seems kinda cool though I haven't found a situation where I need it yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X