Jeff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeff

Everybody do whatever it is you do (prayer, meditation, etc.) for Jeff - he has been in surgery for hours and has hours to go. Hoping/praying for a good outcome.
    Regards,

Rick Tinker (a.k.a. "Tink")

Originally posted by Rick Tinker View Post
    Everybody do whatever it is you do (prayer, meditation, etc.) for Jeff - he has been in surgery for hours and has hours to go. Hoping/praying for a good outcome.
    I am right there with you. I am new to this community, but have gotten to "know" (virtually) certain people. Jeff's contribution to this community is amazing and appreciated. I wish Jeff a successful outcome and a speedy recovery.
    HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Thanks for the update Rick. Praying for a good outcome.
      Billy

Comment

Couple more hours of being under the knife to go, but Jeff has been doing well with his vitals thus far. Fingers crossed.
        Regards,

Comment

My thoughts are with Jeff .... all the strength!
          Dirk

Comment

Done with the surgery, getting the chemo bath now - or as I hope to call it, the "wash that evil crap right out of his system" bath. He should be in ICU recovering within the hour.
            Regards,

Comment

Done with the surgery, getting the chemo bath now - or as I hope to call it, the "wash that evil crap right out of his system" bath. He should be in ICU recovering within the hour.
              Thanks for keeping us in the loop.
              HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Wishing Jeff all the very best as he endures this highly invasive challenge...

Thanks for the updates!

Robert
                HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Doing OK - removing a ventilation tube today, ICU for the next 4 days, and then two weeks of recovery until he gets to go home, and hopefully put all of this ugliness behind him. (Latest update from his wife.)
                  Regards,

Comment

Thank-you Rick for letting us know about Jeff.

He is Homeseer family. Let him know we are all cheering for him over here!
                    - Pete

Auto mator
                    Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
                    Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
                    HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
                    HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Thanks for keeping us posted. Glad to hear he's doing as well as can be expected.

Cheers
                      Al
                      HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
                      Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Keeping him in our prayers and thanks for the updates Tink!

Comment

Good to hear he is doing well. We are all thinking of him
                          Cheers,
                          Bob
                          Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Thanks for keeping us up to date Rick. Jeff will continue to be in my prayers for a speedy recovery.

Comment

Jeff went to this with a great attitude. Appreciate Tink for the updates.
                              Don

Comment

Working...
                              X