No announcement yet.

Alert Trigger Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update.....,I checked again today the trigger page and now the trigger say "yes".for some reason when I changed from 0 to 1 in the INI file yesterday, it didn't change immediately. Confusing???
    Hector
    MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
    AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

The plugin only reads the ini file on startup. All the values are stored in memory after that.
      --
      Jeff Farmer
      HS 3, HSPhone
      My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
      Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

So, I need to to edit the INI file every time I add a trigger jeff?
        Hector
        AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Add them like normal through the web interface.
          --
          Jeff Farmer
          HS 3, HSPhone
          Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Originally posted by CFGuy View Post
            Add them like normal through the web interface.
            Jeff, something is not right..... I am unable to add a alert trigger item and have it enable from the page. there must be a bug some where.
            Hector
            AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

I don't know what to tell you. I just added tested adding one and it worked.

Do you have more than one location? If so, is the one that you are trying to add an alert to, setup on both the alert page and the trigger page?

Can you post an image of your Alert Page setup?
              Go to the page to add a Trigger. Do you see a list of variables at the bottom of the form?
              --
              Jeff Farmer
              HS 3, HSPhone

Comment

Jeff, if you like you can log in thru team viewer and look what's going on. Email me if you wish so. Or I can email you.
                Hector
                AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Originally posted by MNB View Post
                  Jeff, looking at triggers I'm trying to setup two triggers one for tornado and thunderstorms and the other for snow and blizzards. I'm trying to make the second alert trigger active by selecting the "Yes" drop down but every time I either return and or use Save changes it reverts back to "No" am I missing something? Mike
                  HI, Mike, did you get this resolved? If so what did you do?
                  Hector
                  AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Can you post an image of your Alert Page setup?

Go to the page to add a Trigger. Do you see a list of variables at the bottom of the page?

What version of HS are you on?
                    --
                    Jeff Farmer
                    HS 3, HSPhone

Comment

In the Updater beta section there is a new version of weatherxml.

Give it a try to see if it fixes the saving of your setting.
                      --
                      Jeff Farmer
                      HS 3, HSPhone

Comment

Working...
                      X