No announcement yet.

Control 240v pool pump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So it seems I've been bitten but the same bug others have reported. The CA3750 looses it's Z-Wave pairing with the controller for no apparent reason.

When I did a full optimization of the network, the node was not seen by any neighbors and when it reached that node it was it was not found on the network.

I guess I can bring the controller back down and re-pair it but my suspicion is, this is simply a flaw in the timer that is not going to be addressed/fixed since it's my understanding Leviton has discontinued this product and most likely isn't offering any support for it such as a firmware update that may address it dropping off the network.

Looks like I may end up with the more expensive GE model afterall.

Anyone else have any insight on this topic?

Comment

This weekend, I'm swapping my CA3750 out for the Heavy Duty Smart Switch.
      Attached Files
      HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
      54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
      Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

That's a great idea. That switch is about $90 compared to the GE at $150

Do you know if one can secure Romex wire to it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mskvarenina View Post
          That's a great idea. That switch is about $90 compared to the GE at $150

Do you know if one can secure Romex wire to it?

Yes you can

Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge using Tapatalk
          HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
          54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
          Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Hooked mine up this weekend. So far so good. Definitely a little less commercial looking compared to the typical plastic or metal timer cases but I'm sure it will do the job just fine. I have a few other Aeotec devices and all work perfectly 100% of the time.

Take note of the wiring for a 120v circuit. The website has wiring diagrams that show different scenarios. It's different than what you would think just by reading the markings on the switch.

Comment

I know this thread is a year old but we’re you able to get energy reading in the 120 volt configuration. I have six of the devices and two on 120 volts config do not record my energy, just volts.

Comment

Comment

Thank you for your reply. That is interesting as I have been working with Aeotec for months. I use this device on a 120 volt Dishwasher and my Furnace. All I see is the voltage and no other readings. I wired to L1 and L2 with ground. Is that how you wired yours ?

Bob

Comment

Working...
                  X