Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error

I dont know what is the problem but these messages keep appearing in the log

Feb-10 10:19:51 PM SqueezeBox Warning Synchronous Communication error upon connect: Connection refused.
    Feb-10 10:19:50 PM SqueezeBox Warning Communication error upon connect: Connection refused.
    Feb-10 10:19:47 PM SqueezeBox Warning Trying to reconnect to SqueezeBox Server
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Ramymounir View Post
    I dont know what is the problem but these messages keep appearing in the log

Feb-10 10:19:51 PM SqueezeBox WarningSynchronous Communication error upon connect: Connection refused.

Feb-10 10:19:50 PM SqueezeBox WarningCommunication error upon connect: Connection refused.

Feb-10 10:19:47 PM SqueezeBox WarningTrying to reconnect to SqueezeBox Server

The plugin is attempting to connect to the lms server but the tcp/ip connections (2 of them) are refused. Check for firewalls blocking connection between the plugin and the LMS server (port 9090). Also try from the hs3 server to view the lms web pages using ie as a test.

Of course i assume you configured the LMS connection in the plugin configuration tab (LMS host especially).

Comment

for some reason the LMs Cli port was 9091, i changed it to 9090, and it is working fine now..

Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X