Imperihome Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickTheGreat View Post
    That funny. I wish I could create Imperihome pages on a device with a real mouse and keyboard. I know that's what Touch is for, but . . .
    I did this with an android emulator on a PC. Worked pretty well although I find the emulators suck power. Usually uninstall after I use it

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I stopped mine to update before they implemented the city.... Any bad experiences so far, did they honor the grandfather in?

Aldo

Comment

I just installed ImperiHome yesterday on a new device and went through this.

After the install, I had to register for the new service and I then emailed their support stating I had purchased the Pro previously . Within 10 minutes, I received the response stating they emailed to login again and they had applied the Pro and yes they honoured the previous licenses.

Comment

Originally posted by brientim View Post
          I just installed ImperiHome yesterday on a new device and went through this.

After the install, I had to register for the new service and I then emailed their support stating I had purchased the Pro previously . Within 10 minutes, I received the response stating they emailed to login again and they had applied the Pro and yes they honoured the previous licenses.

This was my experience as well. Hopefully we will be able to continue using this app without a monthly fee. I will say though, that they kinda have me by the b*lls, there really isn't a great replacement.

Comment

Does anybody else notice a much worse performance after "the upgrade?"

Seems to me that it now takes seconds to open the app. And my on screen scene widget take seconds (or more) to run the command.

Once the app is up it seems normal. But I'm not happy at all.

Comment

Originally posted by grahamk View Post
              This was my experience as well. Hopefully we will be able to continue using this app without a monthly fee. I will say though, that they kinda have me by the b*lls, there really isn't a great replacement.
              http://thehomeremote.com

Comment

Originally posted by brientim View Post
                I downloaded it, but haven't gotten very far. It seems kinda complicated, but I haven't put that much time towards it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by NickTheGreat View Post
                  I downloaded it, but haven't gotten very far. It seems kinda complicated, but I haven't put that much time towards it yet.
                  anyone gotten any further with this yet? i'm still totally on for IH, but may want to try to use for some windows PCs and phones?

Comment

Probably talking apples and oranges here, but HSBuddy is a very nice little mobile app that works very well. Cannot do a lot with the UI at this point but it works, and its free.

Comment

Working...
                    X