Wireless electronic ballast FLS-PP lp by Dresden Elektronik

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wireless electronic ballast FLS-PP lp by Dresden Elektronik

I want to install LED Strip lights and utilize the Philips Hue bridge.

Has anyone used the device made by Dresden Elektronik

Click image for larger version

Name:	Dresden.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.2 KB
ID:	1212085

Wireless electronic ballast FLS-PP lp

hhttps://www.dresden-elektronik.de/funktechnik/solutions/wireless-light-control/wireless-ballasts/fls-pp-lp/

I really like the idea of not complicating the HS3 system with yet another light controller if the JowiHue Plug-in will control this thru my existing Philips bridge.

Devoir

Devoir,

You just ordered a conbee right? That is from the same manufacturer as the ballast. Although it work with Philips, you'll see full support on the conbee. And if you use (visonic) sensors only, the conbee will not work as you expect. It needs at least one light as extra router in the system..

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Wim,

Many thanks for the feedback.... I will test both the Conbee and Hue Bridge ...

I was concerned with the Zigbee distance or coverage.... however if the Hue lights act as repeaters then, all is well

Devoir

Comment

I have 5 of them. They work great, but require a little effort in setting colors.
        They have an RGB device and and a White device when included with a Harmony Hub. Four of the devices are using RGB and Warm White LED strips and one is using RGB and Cool White. Philips uses RGB, Warm White and Cool White in their lights and strips. As a result they do not work well with standard HUE scenes, but I treat them as an RGB light and a Warm White light, then set the individual devices or rooms accordingly.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	1195437
        Last edited by randy; February 17, 2018, 11:05 PM.
        HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

rprade

Many thanks for sharing your screen shot.

Which LED strips did you chose to use with the FLS-PP Ip?

Devoir

Comment

Originally posted by devoir View Post
            rprade

Many thanks for sharing your screen shot.

Which LED strips did you chose to use with the FLS-PP Ip?

Devoir
            They are some Supernight 12v RGBWW and RGBW 5 meter strips I bought from China last year. Amazon and Ebay have them. The RGBWW are in some driveway path lights. They are Malibu lights in which I installed strips wrapped around 1" PVC. The RGBW strip is dado'd into the bottom of my basement stair rail. Both are 60 LED per meter strips.
            HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Can we see how it all looks? I got a ballast to play with using the same strip. Put it under my bed.

Comment

Working...
              X