Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is 1.4.2 for both PLC and PLM users or just PLM?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is 1.4.2 for both PLC and PLM users or just PLM?

According to the version history "sticky", the past several releases (1.3 etc) were for both PLM and PLC. Is this also true of 1.4.2.x?

Bill

Originally posted by xlucent View Post
    According to the version history "sticky", the past several releases (1.3 etc) were for both PLM and PLC. Is this also true of 1.4.2.x?

Bill
    Bill,
    1.4.2 is for the PLM only there is no PLC build. I had to drop support for the PLC (after v1.3) since it doesn't fully support the new i2 devices and protocol.

If you are interested in a PLM i have a extra brand new 2412U for sale
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

I'm interested but a little daunted. I've been using the PLC for years and, although I only have about 15 Insteon devices, I really don't want to have to go through all the programming and linking again.

Can you send me a message with cost and info on the 2412U?

Bill

Comment

Originally posted by xlucent View Post
        I'm interested but a little daunted. I've been using the PLC for years and, although I only have about 15 Insteon devices, I really don't want to have to go through all the programming and linking again.

Can you send me a message with cost and info on the 2412U?

Bill
        Bill,
        If you are happy with your setup (any you don't plan to expand it), then maybe there is no need to upgrade the plugin or hw.

However if you decide to upgrade, there is a function in the plugin to transfer the links from one interface to another. if you use insteon groups, you can use the 'reprogram groups' btn to relink the devices based on the current group setup. so this is pretty easy as well

The transfer shouldn't be that daunting.

i'll post a msg to your visitor page about the 2412U
        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
        Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Working...
        X