This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pcp View Post
    I am looking into it but might take some time. The strange thing is that yesterday after upgrading to HSTouch .60 from .59 (via the updater) and with the SB plugin disconnected from LMS, HS2Pro would not shutdown properly. It was stuck after the message shutting down threads. This occurred multiple times.
    I have seen that too. I initially thought it was the HStouch connections that wasn't shut down properly, but now I'm not so sure.

If the SB plugin lost the connection the LMS this could happen.
    HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
    Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
    on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
    WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Hi,
      Is there a way to have a button on hstouch getting directly to LMS_Favorites directory in the Music Selector ?
      Regards,

Comment

You might want to post your question in the HSTouch forum as well as this is not specific to this plugin, i.e is there a way to configure the Music controls to stat browsing with a specific Genre for example.

Comment

Originally posted by Moskus View Post
          I have seen that too. I initially thought it was the HStouch connections that wasn't shut down properly, but now I'm not so sure.

If the SB plugin lost the connection the LMS this could happen.
          There should be an updated version (2.2) in the updater shortly with a change that helped in my testing. I still had an issue at some point where HS2 would hang and not shutdown while the SB plugin was disabled.

Comment

There should be an updated version (2.2) in the updater shortly with a change that helped in my testing. I still had an issue at some point where HS2 would hang and not shutdown while the SB plugin was disabled.
            Thanks!

I believe HS2 with different plugins has several issues that gives the same symptoms. But getting rid of one of them is always good.
            HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

I just had HS freeze on me again, after over one week of being rock solid. I try to turn it off and it's stuck on "Shutting down plugin: Squeezebox". Could be a confirmation that there's something in the current version that's not working right.

Hope the new update will take care of this...

Comment

OK, the update is in the Updater (and that was a weird sentence). I'll let you know how it goes.

Comment

I am also seeing the update. Will test it too, because the issue has been very clear in my situation.

Regards,

Wim
                  -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Plugin not seen by HST

I am not sure how this can happen, but the SqueezeBox plugin is no longer seen by HST. Everything still works fine in HS Pro, but none of my HST apps seem to see the plugin.

On all of the dropdows where you asign a player to the music element is blank, or none listed. What could cause this?

HST .72/.73 - HSPro .44
                    -Skybolt

Comment

I'm also experiencing the problems with HSTouch.
                      Clients are unable to connect/disconnects after a while, but works fine with the SB plug-in disabled. v2.2.0.0.
                      I am currently not using the library function, but need the controls. Is there a way to disable the library function until the problem is resolved?

Comment

Philippe,

I still see HSTouch disconnects with the updated version happening.
                        Also this morning. I checked this morning what happend just before the disconnects and see that the plugin repeats the number of players. it sees. We were still sleeping at that moment, so I wonder what might be causing the plugin to see a change?
                        Also look the error about the cover, there were no players active at all?
                        I see this error evry now and then, but that is normally only during play?

Here are the last few minutes of log before is was going down:

25-11-2012 5:01:00 ~!~Event~!~Event Trigger "RFXCom sampling"
                        25-11-2012 5:01:00 ~!~Event~!~Running script in background: PH_RFXCOM2.vben
                        25-11-2012 5:09:39 ~!~SqueezeBox Info~!~LMS Player Count: 2
                        25-11-2012 5:09:40 ~!~SqueezeBox Info~!~LMS Player Count: 2
                        25-11-2012 5:09:43 ~!~SqueezeBox Info~!~LMS Player Count: 2
                        25-11-2012 5:09:52 ~!~SqueezeBox Info~!~LMS Player Count: 2
                        25-11-2012 5:12:13 ~!~SqueezeBox Error~!~An unexpected error occured in the GetCurrentArtworkPath (URL:
                        http://visnet-nas:9002/music/a68dea7d/cover.jpg PATH: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS2\html\SqueezeBox\CurrentAlbum_Slaapkamer_4.jpg) function/subroutine: [System.Net.WebException: Er is een time-out opgetreden voor de bewerking bij System.Net.WebClient.DownloadFile(Uri address, String fileName) bij Microsoft.VisualBasic.MyServices.Internal.WebClientCopy.Down loadFile(Uri address, String destinationFileName) bij Microsoft.VisualBasic.Devices.Network.DownloadFile(Uri address, String destinationFileName, ICredentials networkCredentials, Boolean showUI, Int32 connectionTimeout, Boolean overwrite, UICancelOption onUserCancel) bij Microsoft.VisualBasic.Devices.Network.DownloadFile(String address, String destinationFileName, String userName, String password, Boolean showUI, Int32 connectionTimeout, Boolean overwrite, UICancelOption onUserCancel) bij Microsoft.VisualBasic.Devices.Network.DownloadFile(String address, String destinationFileName, String userName, String password, Boolean showUI, Int32 connectionTimeout, Boolean overwrite) bij HSPI_SQUEEZEBOX.hspi_player.GetCurrentArtworkPath(String path)]
                        25-11-2012 5:12:14 ~!~SqueezeBox Info~!~LMS Player Count: 2
                        25-11-2012 5:12:21 ~!~SqueezeBox Info~!~LMS Player Count: 2
                        25-11-2012 5:12:22 ~!~SqueezeBox Info~!~LMS Player Count: 2
                        25-11-2012 5:12:23 ~!~SqueezeBox Info~!~LMS Player Count: 2
                        25-11-2012 5:12:24 ~!~SqueezeBox Info~!~LMS Player Count: 2
                        25-11-2012 5:15:45 ~!~HSTouch Server Warning~!~Client dropped connection 10.0.0.8/1140
                        25-11-2012 5:15:45 ~!~HSTouch Server~!~Opening connection from:10.0.0.8/2707
                        25-11-2012 5:15:45 ~!~HSTouch Server Warning~!~Client dropped connection 10.0.0.8/2707
                        25-11-2012 5:15:45 ~!~HSTouch Server~!~Client Visnet-Touch:Visnet-hstouch (10.0.0.8/1140) has raised LineDisconnected.
                        25-11-2012 5:15:46 ~!~HSTouch Server~!~Client (10.0.0.8/2707) has raised LineDisconnected.

Regards,

Wim
                        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Originally posted by aeklo View Post
                          I'm also experiencing the problems with HSTouch.
                          Clients are unable to connect/disconnects after a while, but works fine with the SB plug-in disabled. v2.2.0.0.
                          I am currently not using the library function, but need the controls. Is there a way to disable the library function until the problem is resolved?
                          My client disconnects continues after disabling the Squeezebox plug-in, so in my case, at least, there must be something else.
                          Moving my complaints to the HSTouch forum

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
                            Philippe,

I still see HSTouch disconnects with the updated version happening.
                            Also this morning. I checked this morning what happend just before the disconnects and see that the plugin repeats the number of players. it sees. We were still sleeping at that moment, so I wonder what might be causing the plugin to see a change?
                            Also look the error about the cover, there were no players active at all?
                            I see this error evry now and then, but that is normally only during play?

Here are the last few minutes of log before is was going down:

25-11-2012 5:01:00 ~!~Event~!~Event Trigger "RFXCom sampling"
                            25-11-2012 5:01:00 ~!~Event~!~Running script in background: PH_RFXCOM2.vben
                            25-11-2012 5:09:39 ~!~SqueezeBox Info~!~LMS Player Count: 2
                            25-11-2012 5:09:40 ~!~SqueezeBox Info~!~LMS Player Count: 2
                            25-11-2012 5:09:43 ~!~SqueezeBox Info~!~LMS Player Count: 2
                            25-11-2012 5:12:13 ~!~SqueezeBox Error~!~An unexpected error occured in the GetCurrentArtworkPath (URL:
                            http://visnet-nas:9002/music/a68dea7d/cover.jpg PATH: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS2\html\SqueezeBox\CurrentAlbum_Slaapkamer_4.jpg) function/subroutine: [System.Net.WebException: Er is een time-out opgetreden voor de bewerking bij System.Net.WebClient.DownloadFile(Uri address, String fileName) bij Microsoft.VisualBasic.MyServices.Internal.WebClientCopy.Down loadFile(Uri address, String destinationFileName) bij Microsoft.VisualBasic.Devices.Network.DownloadFile(Uri address, String destinationFileName, ICredentials networkCredentials, Boolean showUI, Int32 connectionTimeout, Boolean overwrite, UICancelOption onUserCancel) bij Microsoft.VisualBasic.Devices.Network.DownloadFile(String address, String destinationFileName, String userName, String password, Boolean showUI, Int32 connectionTimeout, Boolean overwrite, UICancelOption onUserCancel) bij Microsoft.VisualBasic.Devices.Network.DownloadFile(String address, String destinationFileName, String userName, String password, Boolean showUI, Int32 connectionTimeout, Boolean overwrite) bij HSPI_SQUEEZEBOX.hspi_player.GetCurrentArtworkPath(String path)]
                            25-11-2012 5:12:21 ~!~SqueezeBox Info~!~LMS Player Count: 2
                            25-11-2012 5:12:23 ~!~SqueezeBox Info~!~LMS Player Count: 2
                            25-11-2012 5:15:45 ~!~HSTouch Server Warning~!~Client dropped connection 10.0.0.8/1140
                            25-11-2012 5:15:45 ~!~HSTouch Server~!~Opening connection from:10.0.0.8/2707
                            25-11-2012 5:15:45 ~!~HSTouch Server Warning~!~Client dropped connection 10.0.0.8/2707
                            25-11-2012 5:15:45 ~!~HSTouch Server~!~Client Visnet-Touch:Visnet-hstouch (10.0.0.8/1140) has raised LineDisconnected.
                            25-11-2012 5:15:46 ~!~HSTouch Server~!~Client (10.0.0.8/2707) has raised LineDisconnected.

Regards,

Wim
                            I am not sure why you would continuously get the message about an updated count of LMS players especially with the same result. Will have to think about this one, but really not sure. Do you know if the connection with LMS became flacky or player (though would not suspect it as player count remains the same)?

Comment

Originally posted by skybolt View Post
                              I am not sure how this can happen, but the SqueezeBox plugin is no longer seen by HST. Everything still works fine in HS Pro, but none of my HST apps seem to see the plugin.

On all of the dropdows where you asign a player to the music element is blank, or none listed. What could cause this?

HST .72/.73 - HSPro .44
                              Thanks PcP for pointing out that enabling dynamic playlists will break saved ones.
                              -Skybolt

Comment

I am not sure why you would continuously get the message about an updated count of LMS players especially with the same result. Will have to think about this one, but really not sure. Do you know if the connection with LMS became flacky or player (though would not suspect it as player count remains the same)?
                                Phillipe,

I have been monitoring thiss issue for a while, but it did not occur anymore in the past month. I guess it was an issue with my local network then maybe? Just forget it.

Another question, I noticed that there is a new version available in the updater 2.2.0.2. Any important changes in this one?

Regards,

Wim
                                -- Wim

Comment

Working...
                                X