HS3 Sonoscontroller beta testing forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by msbreton View Post
    Sorry, I did that as I cut and pasted the file between two systems over remote control. Here's the real .ini (I did have to rename it to .txt) as it wouldn't let me upload/attach a .ini.

-Mike

OK hold the phone ....

I just tested it on my set-up and OOPS, doesn't seem to work (anymore?) on my own system (the renaming of the linkgroup that is).

Will post soon what the issue is.

Were there other issues besides not being able to rename the linkgroup?

Dirk

Comment

Can't rename nor change any of the settings for the linkgroup (source, destination, volume, mute, etc..)

-Mike

Comment

New Sonos HS3 beta v3.0.0.9 posted

Changes to Beta v3.0.0.9
        • Added triggers for zone going off-line coming on-line. Added trigger for next track
        • Issues w/ names containing the '&' character in the player web page
        • Issues creating new Linkgroup table entries

Comment

Hi Dirk

I am trying to run the plugin under Linux (Ubuntu server 12.04) on a virtual server. I have installed the the files correctly as far as I can tell. This is a fresh install with nothing else installed as of yet.

When I launch HS I get this in the log:

Feb-10 10:12:47 PM Startup Initializing Plug-Ins
          Feb-10 10:12:47 PM Plug-In Found plug-in: Z-Wave, version: 3.0.0.64
          Feb-10 10:12:47 PM Plug-In Found plug-in: X10, version: 3.0.0.22
          Feb-10 10:12:47 PM Error Error, Creating plugin instance: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.-{0x3E}The requested feature is not implemented.
          Feb-10 10:12:46 PM Plug-In Found plug-in: Sample Plugin, version: 1.0.0.5
          Feb-10 10:12:46 PM Plug-In Found plug-in: HSTouch Server, version: 3.0.0.17
          Feb-10 10:12:46 PM Startup Checking for available plug-ins

I am fairly certain that the Creating plugin instance is Sonos trying to load. Any ideas?

Thanks

Kent

Comment

This PI isn't supported under Linux.

It makes use of Windows components like UPNP hence won't work. No plans to try to write this function myself or go rewrite the PI to find a comparable function under Linux.

Dirk

Comment

Dirk, I'm seeing this in the log (with or without a device in the dock)

Error in DirectConnect for zoneplayer = Office Dock when getting the ChannelMapSet/ZoneName with Error = Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040212

Me (most likely) or you (less likely)?
              Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

Originally posted by beerygaz View Post
                Dirk, I'm seeing this in the log (with or without a device in the dock)

Error in DirectConnect for zoneplayer = Office Dock when getting the ChannelMapSet/ZoneName with Error = Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040212

Me (most likely) or you (less likely)?
                Have seen this as well, will be taken care off in next beta
                Dirk

Comment

Thanks for the feedback Dirk.
                  Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

Re: HS3 Sonoscontroller beta testing forum

Originally posted by beerygaz View Post
                    Dirk, I'm running the latest beta and trying to build some HSTouch screens. I can see all of the devices apart from the "Player" device which contains all the controls. I'd like to be able to add these controls (play, pause, shuffle, etc) to a HSTouch screen. Is there a reason this device does not appear in HSTouch?
                    Dirk, Since the latest update this issue has resurfaced. I've lost all my buttons in HSTouch. The only Device options available in HSTouch Designer are Master and Player.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Comment

Bump! Does anyone else control their sonos via HSTouch? I cant even control the basics anymore, volume, play, pause, etc.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Krameduoh View Post
                        Dirk, Since the latest update this issue has resurfaced. I've lost all my buttons in HSTouch. The only Device options available in HSTouch Designer are Master and Player.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk
                        I've updated my bugreport w/ what I can see.
                        With HS Server v.20, the parent devices now show up in the designer. However I mark the children devices (art, track, album...) as hidden, with the intent that if you set the HS Device Management page to only show non-hidden devices, you would get a neat view of only the summary items for the player.

It now appears that devices marked as hidden won't show in the HS Designer drop down menus. So what you can do until I work this out with the HS team is to manually set your children devices to "Unhidden". Then restart the HST Designer and you should be able to select them and use them. I haven't done any testing on Androids/iPads/CE devices, so there may be some HS issues still lurking. Using the Windows client on my development PC, the album/art/track... info seems to work.

Dirk

Comment

New Sonos HS3 beta v3.0.0.10 posted

Changes to Beta v3.0.0.10
                          • Help file added, so make sure you copy the Sonos folder!
                          • Added "play" command to selecting Audio Line input
                          • Added event: "Play Audio Input" to direct a player to source from any audio input

Comment

Feature Request:

Can you add replacement word capabilities to the Speaker Proxy?

Original phrase
                            A Wind Advisory has been issued for Fredericksburg. A WIND ADVISORY IS IN EFFECT UNTIL 11:00AM EDT THURSDAY, MARCH 13.

A Wind Advisory has been issued for Fredericksburg. A WIND ADVISORY IS IN EFFECT UNTIL 11:00AM Eastern Daylight Time THURSDAY, MARCH 13.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Willoughby View Post
                              Feature Request:

Can you add replacement word capabilities to the Speaker Proxy?

Original phrase
                              A Wind Advisory has been issued for Fredericksburg. A WIND ADVISORY IS IN EFFECT UNTIL 11:00AM EDT THURSDAY, MARCH 13.

A Wind Advisory has been issued for Fredericksburg. A WIND ADVISORY IS IN EFFECT UNTIL 11:00AM Eastern Daylight Time THURSDAY, MARCH 13.
                              If this was a word replacement plugin you could, but something like this doesn't belong in this PI, it is already too complicated as is.

Dirk

Comment

The problem I have is... I used BLSpeech (paid for it) which is also a speech proxy. After switching over to your plugin to use SONOS speakers, your plugin (paid for also) replaced that proxy which did replace words if needed. I tried running both without any luck. Please help me with a solution here.

Comment

Working...
                                X