Support Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I put .3 in the updater tonight.
    I added some more debug messages and changed a couple of things in the code.
    Try this and see if it's working now. If not paste the log entries here.
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

I upgraded to 1.0.0.3 and ran my test. Still getting the same error:

Dec-19 10:00:05 AM Random Array Rows: 15, Cols: 1
      Dec-19 10:00:05 AM Random SQL=SELECT categoryID, categoryText FROM category WHERE isActive {0x3C3E} 0 ORDER BY categoryText
      Dec-19 10:00:05 AM Random Found categories with an ID of 5
      Dec-19 10:00:05 AM Random Array Rows: 0, Cols: 1
      Dec-19 10:00:05 AM Random SQL=SELECT categoryID, categoryText FROM category WHERE categoryID = 5
      Dec-19 10:00:05 AM Sonos SpeakIn called for Device = 100, Text = , Wait=False, Host = $SONOS$Office$
      Dec-19 10:00:05 AM Random Error Conversion from string "" to type 'Double' is not valid.
      Dec-19 10:00:05 AM Random SQL=SELECT categoryID, categoryText FROM category WHERE categoryID = 5
      Dec-19 10:00:05 AM Event Event Trigger "Test Random Test"

Comment

Can you zip up your database and hspi_random.ini file and send them to me, please. I will try them here.

jeff at myautomatedhome dot net
        --
        Jeff Farmer
        HS 3, HSPhone
        Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

1.0.0.4 is in the updater. More debugging added to narrow down where the error is occurring.

I was able to run both a script and an event with no errors so hopefully this got the error fixed.
          --
          Jeff Farmer
          HS 3, HSPhone

Comment

Installed 1.0.0.4... still getting the same error:

Dec-22 3:42:41 PM Warning File does not exist: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\html\Sonos\Announcements\Ann_Office_0.wav
            Dec-22 3:42:40 PM Sonos SpeakIn called for Device = 100, Text = , Wait=False, Host = $SONOS$Office$
            Dec-22 3:42:40 PM Random Error getRandomPhrase: Conversion from string "" to type 'Double' is not valid.
            Dec-22 3:42:40 PM Random random
            Dec-22 3:42:40 PM Random getCategory: Found categories with an ID of 5
            Dec-22 3:42:40 PM Random Array Rows: 0, Cols: 1
            Dec-22 3:42:40 PM Random SQL=SELECT categoryID, categoryText FROM category WHERE categoryID = 5
            Dec-22 3:42:40 PM Random isCatIDValid: Found categories with an ID of 5
            Dec-22 3:42:40 PM Random Array Rows: 0, Cols: 1
            Dec-22 3:42:40 PM Random SQL=SELECT categoryID, categoryText FROM category WHERE categoryID = 5
            Dec-22 3:42:40 PM Event Event Trigger "Test Random Test"
            Dec-22 3:42:40 PM Event Event Test Random Test triggered by the event page 'Run' button.
            Dec-22 3:42:33 PM Random ActionFormatUI: Speak a random phrase from the category Christmas, to speaker clients: $SONOS$Office${0x3C}br/{0x3E}Append to random phrase:
            Dec-22 3:42:33 PM Random getCategory: Found categories with an ID of 5
            Dec-22 3:42:33 PM Random Array Rows: 0, Cols: 1
            Dec-22 3:42:33 PM Random SQL=SELECT categoryID, categoryText FROM category WHERE categoryID = 5
            Dec-22 3:42:32 PM Random isCatIDValid: Found categories with an ID of 5
            Dec-22 3:42:32 PM Random Array Rows: 0, Cols: 1
            Dec-22 3:42:32 PM Random SQL=SELECT categoryID, categoryText FROM category WHERE categoryID = 5

Comment

Try this.
              In the Settings tab change the database type to SQL Server.
              Wait for the Saved message, then change it back to Access.
              --
              Jeff Farmer
              HS 3, HSPhone

Comment

Switching to SQL Server and back to Access seemed to have done the trick! Thanks so much!

Have you thought about adding a pre-pend phrase that is added to the beginning of the phrase? I can think of several ways to use that. A little more flexibility to put names in front for birthdays and such.

More important to me would be to set my voice. I have four Cepstral voices. I have an event that updates a device with a random voice throughout the day to add a little variety. Then I embed <$$DSA:CurrentVoice:> in the phrases which translates to <voice required="The Current Voice Name">the voice required xml tag to set the voice. Having a pre-pend to the phrase would be nice to have instead of updating every phrase individually.

Again thanks for tracking this issue down and coming up with a solution.</voice>

Comment

The append was added to do like you are suggesting with adding a name for birthdays!

I do like the idea of adding a prepend and it should be pretty easy to do. I'll work on that tonight.
                  --
                  Jeff Farmer
                  HS 3, HSPhone

Comment

I have added the prepend option to events.
                    I will post the change to the updater this evening.
                    --
                    Jeff Farmer
                    HS 3, HSPhone

Comment

Version 1.0.0.5 is posted to the HS3 updater.
                      It adds the prepend option to HS events.
                      --
                      Jeff Farmer
                      HS 3, HSPhone

Comment

Thanks Jeff for adding the prepend option. I'll download the latest and give it a shot..

Comment

Originally posted by CFGuy View Post
                          Version 1.0.0.5 is posted to the HS3 updater.
                          It adds the prepend option to HS events.
                          The prepend does exactly what I needed. Thank you for adding it.

Comment

Working...
                          X