• Show
Clear All

X-10 Stopped Working

Mark,
    X-10 commands no longer received.
    Using a powerlinc 2413U.
    Please advise.
    Wayne

what has changed about your setup? something new plugged in, or moved something to a new outlet?

how many insteon devices do you have and how many x10?

i would check for a noisy electrical device on the circuit that the plm is plugged into? this will kill x10. A lot of insteon traffic can kill x10 as well.
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Mark,

I didn't know how to find your response. Thanks for the link.
      You figured it out, thanks!

I couldn't recall anything new plugged in. I tested the device from downstairs and it worked. Tried it upstairs and it failed.
      What was new upstairs? My wife did get a new CPAP machine, and the more I thought about it, that is when the problem started.

She unplugged it, and the X-10 worked from upstairs. I stole a Plug-in filter from our daughter's room and put it on the CPAP. It fixed it.

Now I just need to get another filter to replace our daughter's computer filter.

Thanks, and sorry for not being familiar with how to use the forum.
      Wayne

Comment

glad its working.

as for using the forum effeciently...

you must login to use the start thread at the top or 'post reply' at the end of the thread

you can set an option to subscribe to threads you start. that way you get an email when people reply. you will get a link to the thread.

you can also use the thread tool at the top and select the subscribe option in the dropdown
        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
        Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Working...
        X