Discussions related to HS3 build 3.0.0.425

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The latest release beta is V.435 per this post

===> Build 435 should fix the Latitude setting not sticking.
    - Pete

Auto mator
    Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
    Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
    HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
    HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by MNB View Post
      Can someone (@Rich) share what the latest Beta is? I just loaded v.430 yesterday and now (today) see mentions of v.435. Mike
      Releases are a bit manic over the last couple of days. Loaded .434 a couple of hours ago and now I see .435. Taking an update break over the weekend but I'll be back Monday to join the fray.

Comment

Just be aware that if you have events that rely on Sunrise/Sunset, they will not work properly on .434.

Bob

Releases are a bit manic over the last couple of days. Loaded .434 a couple of hours ago and now I see .435. Taking an update break over the weekend but I'll be back Monday to join the fray.
        Last edited by Bob_Linux_User; April 20, 2018, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Do the callback warnings persist as the system is running, or do they go away after startup? There may be a time during startup where they could queue due to things starting up.

Originally posted by bdickhaus View Post
          So far the three plugins that cause the callback messages on my systems are HSBuddy, RFXCom and EasyTrigger.
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
            Do the callback warnings persist as the system is running, or do they go away after startup? There may be a time during startup where they could queue due to things starting up.
            They continue. If I disable a problem plugin, they stop. If I enable it, they start again. I installed .435 with HSBuddy disabled. Once the system came up, I enabled it and within a couple of minutes the messages started. In this case I wasn't able to disable it because the system was too busy. I had to shut down and edit the settings.ini file.

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
              I am on .428 and I get them even after up time of over a day.

Apr-20 17:03:01 Warning Dropping event callbacks due to full queue (Type: 64) (500 entries), system may be too busy, plugins and HSTouch may not receive all device updates

If I need to move up in version and keep tabs again, just let me know what version. I do have events that depend on sunrise and sunset so I don't want to mess them up, if at all possible.

Michael
              HS3Pro & HS4Pro on Win2012R2
              Aeotec, Cooper, Cree, GE/Jasco, Intermatic, LIFX, Fortrezz, OSRAM, RCS, Trane, Zooz
              BLBackup, BLGData, BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch, InvisaLink, HSBuddy, IFTTT, JowiHue, NetCAM, PHLocation, Pushover 3P, Random, rnbWeather, UltraLighting3, weatherXML, ZigBee, Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by bdickhaus View Post
                They continue. If I disable a problem plugin, they stop. If I enable it, they start again. I installed .435 with HSBuddy disabled. Once the system came up, I enabled it and within a couple of minutes the messages started. In this case I wasn't able to disable it because the system was too busy. I had to shut down and edit the settings.ini file.
                If you have HSSentry running disable it. Restart the system and wait while before enabling HSBuddy. Let the system run for a day or two because I believe the plugins are readjusting or writing new data to the Updated versions of HomeSeer. ====> HSSentry detects this as a malfunction and reboots the system! ====> I hope am wright ====> I had continuous reboots when the author of the Jeedom plugin sent me a new .exe to put in the HomeSeer root folder and hell broke loose ====> So I disabled HSSentry and the system is still holding!

Eman.
                TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

Originally posted by Eman View Post
                  If you have HSSentry running disable it. Restart the system and wait while before enabling HSBuddy. Let the system run for a day or two because I believe the plugins are readjusting or writing new data to the Updated versions of HomeSeer. ====> HSSentry detects this as a malfunction and reboots the system! ====> I hope am wright ====> I had continuous reboots when the author of the Jeedom plugin sent me a new .exe to put in the HomeSeer root folder and hell broke loose ====> So I disabled HSSentry and the system is still holding!

Eman.
                  I don't have it enabled myself but from previous discussions here I understand that HSSentry is a stand-alone application that just pings the HS3 web server at whatever interval and if it doesn't get a response it will re-start the HS3 process.

I don't know what the interval is, how many failed pings it takes to initiate a restart or if there is a timeout on the pings but it doesn't make sense that disabling Sentry allows a plug-in to function where it won't with Sentry enabled.

What would make more sense is that something in the updated plug-in is making the HS3 web server slow or non-responsive which then causes Sentry to think that it's not running and re-starts HS3.

Paul..

Comment

Filters not working in Device Management in build 435

There seem to be an issue with the Filter options in the Device management list in build 435.

It says on top that it is showing 76 out of 832 devices (as it should be after my filter selection) but it actually shows the whole 832 devices.

This is happening when I use remote access...(https://connected22.homeseer.com/deviceutility)

Anyone else is having this issue?

Comment

I was tempted to see voice functionality for events and 2 days ago upgraded from 368 to 430 build. I got the voice fields in my events but Google Home lost connection to my system (it was saying "it looks like HomeSeer in unavailable" in response to commands).
                      Luckily I had the entire "Homeseer HS3" folder backed up before the update so what I did I just shut down HS and replaced the current HS3 folder with my backup one. I am not sure if was the right way to do the roll-back but it fixed Google Home connectivity problems and HS seems to be working as it was before.
                      I would appreciate if somebody confirm if it is OK to do the rollback this way.

I saw folks were saying about Alexa/JSON issues and that they were supposed to be fixed in the 434 build. I am not sure if it was the same bug that affected my GHome and if it fixed along the way too.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon View Post
                        There seem to be an issue with the Filter options in the Device management list in build 435.

It says on top that it is showing 76 out of 832 devices (as it should be after my filter selection) but it actually shows the whole 832 devices.

This is happening when I use remote access...(https://connected22.homeseer.com/deviceutility)

Anyone else is having this issue?
                        I am not. My filters are working correctly.
                        HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Originally posted by Alexey View Post
                          I was tempted to see voice functionality for events and 2 days ago upgraded from 368 to 430 build. I got the voice fields in my events but Google Home lost connection to my system (it was saying "it looks like HomeSeer in unavailable" in response to commands).
                          Luckily I had the entire "Homeseer HS3" folder backed up before the update so what I did I just shut down HS and replaced the current HS3 folder with my backup one. I am not sure if was the right way to do the roll-back but it fixed Google Home connectivity problems and HS seems to be working as it was before.
                          I would appreciate if somebody confirm if it is OK to do the rollback this way.

I saw folks were saying about Alexa/JSON issues and that they were supposed to be fixed in the 434 build. I am not sure if it was the same bug that affected my GHome and if it fixed along the way too.
                          That is the correct way to restore - overwrite your entire HS folder tree with a backup of the entire folder tree.

JSON was fixed in .434. It was affecting GH and Echo. Echo is working well here on .435.

Comment

Originally posted by rprade View Post
                            That is the correct way to restore - overwrite your entire HS folder tree with a backup of the entire folder tree.
                            Great, Thank you for the confirmation.
                            I was afraid that during new install HS makes changes somewhere else on the computer, like the registry or "Appdata" or "ProgramData" folders and they also somehow would need to be restored. Good that all the good stuff sits into just one folder.

Originally posted by rprade View Post
                            JSON was fixed in .434. It was affecting GH and Echo. Echo is working well here on .435.
                            I will give it a try, thank you.

Comment

since the update , i am not able to acces any .aspx page from the hs3 server

and i had to realod Jon00link scripts, to get my customs link back.

i am also not able to load hs3 from edge . Chrome is ok

<

i am able to load the .aspx page from another computer, and use edege from another computer too
                              Last edited by ; April 21, 2018, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Summerguy View Post
                                since the update , i am not able to acces any .aspx page from the hs3 server

and i had to realod Jon00link scripts, to get my customs link back.

i am also not able to load hs3 from edge . Chrome is ok

<

i am able to load the .aspx page from another computer, and use edege from another computer too
                                I am able to load .asp or .aspx pages with Chrome, Edge or IE on the HS server via RDP or on any other computer on the network.

My custom links are unaffected.

Comment

Working...
                                X