Vladi

Comment

Originally posted by Vladimirkousa View Post
      Zones update is wrong:
      [ATTACH]68002[/ATTACH]

Zone Max/Total runtime is not updating

Thanks
      Vladi
      Zone Max is a fixed value. It tells you what the maximum time the zone will run before shutting off. The zone total runtime value comes from the API. If it's not updating for you, then you'll need to contact Rachio to see if there is an issue with your account.

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Vladimirkousa View Post
        Hi UltraJones,
        1. Todays Temperature Min/Max is not consistent with Rachio app. Rachio shows 48C and 63C respectively.
        2. ScheduleRule2-Status is not updated. Name has been changed, but not reflected in plug-in. Same with ScheduleRule1-Status
        I confirm schedules are broken due to API changes. Working on fixing that now.
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Ultra, what about the Last Duration value not updating? The app is showing the correct amount of time but the plugin is not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
          Plugin's:
          BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
          EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
          weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by The Profit View Post
            Ultra, what about the Last Duration value not updating? The app is showing the correct amount of time but the plugin is not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            I just received confirmation from Rachio that the value is not available in their new API. Please let Rachio support know this value should be restored!

In the meantime, please delete the Last Duration device(s) as they won't be updated going forward.

Regards,
            Ultrajones

Comment

I saw new version in updater. Should I install it now or wait for most updated one.

Looks like you are still working on plug-in.

Today I started to see this error again:
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-04-09 at 9.16.11 PM.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.3 KB
ID:	1196290

Regards,
              Vladi

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
                I just received confirmation from Rachio that the value is not available in their new API. Please let Rachio support know this value should be restored!

In the meantime, please delete the Last Duration device(s) as they won't be updated going forward.

Regards,
                Ultrajones
                I've sent them an email about this in hopes they re add it back. Thanks for checking.

I've updated to your latest plugin (3.0.6673.38639) and am noticing that the Zone Control device is no longer updating when a zone has been turned on either with the Rachio app or with the Zone Control in the web UI. You can see in the screen shot that the date in the "Last Watered" shows the correct date and time of the last watering however.

I do see that the Rachio app is showing the zone is running when I control it with the HS web UI.
                Attached Files
                Plugin's:

Comment

am noticing that the Zone Control device is no longer updating when a zone has been turned on either with the Rachio app or with the Zone Control in the web UI. You can see in the screen shot that the date in the "Last Watered" shows the correct date and time of the last watering however.

I do see that the Rachio app is showing the zone is running when I control it with the HS web UI.
                  I am seeing the exact same thing.

I can start a zone using the 'Zone Control' device from the plugin. But selecting "Zone Off" from the 'Zone Control' device does not stop the zone. Nor does selecting "Stop Watering" in the 'Watering State' device.

Should I try deleting the plugin and associated devices, and then reinstall the plugin? I'm trying to avoid this as I would have to redo the devices on the touch interface (HSMetro) I have.

Marty.
                  iCore5 Win 10 Pro x64 SSD

HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 Windows

BLOccupied:,Device History:,Yamaha:,UltraMon3:,mcsXap:,Restart:,UltraNetatmo3:, UltraM1G3:,Ultra1Wire3:,BLBackup:,Harmony Hub:,DoorBird:,UltraECM3:,Nanoleaf 3P:,UltraRachio3:,Z-Wave:,SDJ-Health:,BLGarbage:,Blue-Iris:,Chromecast:,Pushover 3P:,EasyTrigger:

Comment

@Ultrajones
                    Wondering if you have had a chance to look into the issue I posted in Post #52 above? I've been updating the plug in with every new release and to date the problem still exists.
                    Thank you
                    Plugin's:

Comment

Originally posted by The Profit View Post
                      @Ultrajones
                      Wondering if you have had a chance to look into the issue I posted in Post #52 above? I've been updating the plug in with every new release and to date the problem still exists.
                      Thank you
                      The Zone Control is working. Due to the recent Rachio API changes, the schedule information is not immediately available, so when I query it it's empty. I am working on a fix.

Regards,
                      Ultrajones

Comment

At this point, all know UltraRachio3 plug-in issues caused by the changes in the Rachio API have been resolved. Please let me know if you see any other issues.

Regards,
                        Ultrajones

Comment

Hi Ultra,

I appreciate all the work you are putting into this plugin but it is still not working properly for me. I've updated to 3.0.6685.27970 and am still having problems controlling zones like @TheProfit in post 52.

The Rachio app and web UI work fine. I can manually turn zones on and off. It's pretty responsive, less than a few seconds.

The UltraRachio plugin on the other hand is not working so well:
                          1. Using the Rachio app or web UI has no effect on the plugin devices. The 'zone control' or 'watering state' devices do not change to reflect what zone is actually doing. As far the plugin in is concerned nothing has happened.
                          2. I can turn a zone on using the plugin 'zone control' drop down list, e.g. "Turn ON for 005 Minutes", the zone comes on the app and website show the zone is running. But I can't stop a zone from the plugin. Selecting "Zone Off" from the 'zone control' or selecting "Stop Watering" from the 'watering state' has no effect. I have to use the app or web UI to stop the zone.

Should I uninstall the plugin and reinstall it to check? This would be a pain as it would delete and re-create a whole lot of devices. But if this is what I need to do get this working then I'll do it.

Not sure if The Profit can corroborate these findings.

Marty
                          iCore5 Win 10 Pro x64 SSD

HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 Windows

BLOccupied:,Device History:,Yamaha:,UltraMon3:,mcsXap:,Restart:,UltraNetatmo3:, UltraM1G3:,Ultra1Wire3:,BLBackup:,Harmony Hub:,DoorBird:,UltraECM3:,Nanoleaf 3P:,UltraRachio3:,Z-Wave:,SDJ-Health:,BLGarbage:,Blue-Iris:,Chromecast:,Pushover 3P:,EasyTrigger:

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
                            The Zone Control is working. Due to the recent Rachio API changes, the schedule information is not immediately available, so when I query it it's empty. I am working on a fix.

Regards,
                            Ultrajones
                            Plugin's:

Comment

Please shutdown the plug-in, then delete all of the zone devices, then restart the plug-in to have HomeSeer recreate them. Let me know if that solves the issue.

Comment

I just starting using UltraRachio3 and am still in the trial period, but I am experiencing this problem. With Latest update the zones do turn on and update properly. If you try to turn the zone device to off the zone remains on until you turn the watering state device to stop watering.

I have tried to remove all the device and let the plugin recreate them but that did not help.

Comment

Working...
                                X