Schedule full optimize

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schedule full optimize

Is there a way to schedule a full optimize within HS3? Is the scheduling a feature of Zseer?

We used to have a feature "Z-Health" that did this but quite honestly, it broke more things that it fixed... so it was removed. At this point (2018), Z-Wave is a much better technology than it used to be and optimization (network wide) should not need to be done. Adding a new device or deleting a device via HS3 will automatically mange the nodes in the interface and update the routing table.

That said... the software does still include a network wide optimization feature. If you want to use that and have a big network to do, maybe just start it at the end of the day before you turn in for the night.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

After updated the z-wave plugin and looking at my node information I see a lot of nodes that have the comments "will be updated on next optimize". So I was wondering about scheduling that for late night to not disturb anyone (hopefully).

Is there still value to Zseer if things optimize so well on their own?

Comment

Originally posted by jeubanks View Post
        After updated the z-wave plugin and looking at my node information I see a lot of nodes that have the comments "will be updated on next optimize". So I was wondering about scheduling that for late night to not disturb anyone (hopefully).

Is there still value to Zseer if things optimize so well on their own?
        I think so. You can perform packet tests that can reveal bad communication. You can also use it to set return routes from end devices back to the controller; that feature does not exist in HS3.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
        X