Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One LM12 not working through events, while working directly

Hello,

Since some time I have a very strange problem with HomeSeer.

I have some events which power off/on my lights. Since some time 1 module (LM12) doesn't power off/on anymore.

With direct on or (through HomeSeer Device Command On/Off) of the module works fine, but only through the event it doesnt work.

I am sure all conditions are applied and ok, but I can't find the reason why the module doesn't react on the Event.

Problem Module: LM12
    Computer Interface: CM11A
    HomeSeer Version: 1.7.30
    All modules and interfases are on the same phase (fase)

Is there anyone out there, who recognizes the problem, and maybe also has a solution?

Thanks in advance,

Have you tried changing the units code to see if the event will fire using a different house code?
    Mike

Comment

rc-man,
      Would this event be an event that is triggered but absolute time would it? There are reports surfacing that other users are having problems with events that are triggered by absolute time.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I had this problem, but not just with one unit, with them all at random. Eventually I swaped out the CM11 for a replacement and received a CM12.

I am not suggesting that you should have a CM12 as so far all I know is that the CM11 is for the US market and the CM12 EC market, but I do not know if there is any other difference (Apart from voltage) inside the units.

I do not think it's the LM12, that does not make sense as HS sends the signal the LM12 does not know if it's a direct command or a script running. As Rupp say's there can be problems with absolute timmed events, especially if motion sensors or the likes trigger at the same time, I call it the traffic jam sinario - the CM11 or 12 gets overloaed with commands and some are lost.

I have to say the obvious is an error in the script! Failing that perhaps a problem with the HS installation.Try Goddard99's suggestion and change the house and unit code then see what happens.

What happens if you trigger the event manually?
        sigpic
        A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

The Lights Off Events are all time triggered with security timing on.
          However, the Lights On Events are triggered by motion detection with applied conditions aswell as a time trigger with security timing on.
          The time trigger (Lights On) executes a quarter before sunset when the lights are not On yet.

Comment

Try taking security off and see if that makes any difference.
            sigpic
            A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

When I execute the Events manually then they all work just fine.
              Security mode doesn't affect the problem.

Comment

Working...
              X