Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Optimization error on Ztroller(s)

Hi,
    I've got 2 Ztrollers and all of my devices that use my 2nd Ztroller end up with
    this error when I optimize the system

"The operation did not start successfully, Add return route not attempted, check the log.....

Stuart

Same issue

I have the same issue on my primary Z-Troller. Things were working well for over a year, and then earlies this week, some of my Z-Wave devices stopped responding. When I tried to optimize the network, every device reported "The operation did not succeed, Add Return Route was not attempted. Check the log for any additional information. "

What's odd, is some devices will respond to commands, but polling the devices fails.

Any ideas?

Cheers,
    Mike

Comment

Originally posted by michmill View Post
      I have the same issue on my primary Z-Troller. Things were working well for over a year, and then earlies this week, some of my Z-Wave devices stopped responding. When I tried to optimize the network, every device reported "The operation did not succeed, Add Return Route was not attempted. Check the log for any additional information. "

What's odd, is some devices will respond to commands, but polling the devices fails.

Any ideas?

Cheers,
      Mike
      When I've seen this in the past I had to "reboot the house". One of my switches had become unresponsive. You may have to reset your Z-Troller to see if that helps as well.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

What do you mean by "reboot the house"? I have to reboot my HomeSeerer machine daily to keep HomeSeerer working. If I don't, HomeSeerer will lock up after 2-3 days.

Comment

Working...
        X