This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fresh Install

I wanted to dump 2.1.8 and go back to 20.41. I uninstalled HS2 completely or so I thought. 20.41 did load successfully, but I still have some free plug-ins (Weather) that I wanted to get rid of. It did when unstalling ask if I wanted to install HS2 back up and I stated no. Anybody have an idea what I am doing wrong?

On a general note -I have always gone forward with any HS install. Taking the risk to go forward means that I'll wait for the next progressive build and have it fix the issues. I lept from the safety net of 2041 to 2.1.14 and never looked back. I have just upgraded again, to .18 - and it is even better. There are a few of the heavy hitters that have just short of giving the thumbs up on the .18 build. (perhaps I'm one of the lucky to rarely/never have show stopping issues - or just know that slow and steady careful building wins the race in the long run)

As for you trying to retreat back to 2041. Uninstalling 2.1 - reinstalling 2.0 and hopefully you have a COMPLETE copy of 2041 to overwrite the HS directories with. This will surely get you back to where you desire. The only advice I can give above and beyond the version dance you are doing is to... think about removing all your extra hardware and events. Upgrade to the latest build and add back things SSSSLLLLOOOOOWWWLLLLYYYY - (perhaps give yourself a little time to clean up EXTRA trash you may have collected along the way and get yourself into a solid feeling of interacting events and hardware).

Comment

Working...
    X