Problem with HSTV 6 Hours Ahead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with HSTV 6 Hours Ahead

I finally got HSTV to work except that everything on my schedule is showing up 6 hours later. For example, Seinfeld airs today at 5pm but it is showing on HSTV at 11pm.

What do I do to fix this problem? Is it when I download from zap2it? Any help would be appreciated.

Does anybody know if Jeff is around. I haven't seen him post for a few days. I wonder if he would know what the problem is.

Comment

I'm around but not as much as normal. Busy trying to finish up a project.

The only thing I can think of is to check your tv_grab_na_dd.conf and see what timezone info it has.
      If it is wrong, try running the configure setup again.
      Delete the xml files and re run the download event. Check one of the programs in the xml file and see if the times are correct.

If so, you will need to delete all the records in the tvlistings table and then run the import event.
      --
      Jeff Farmer
      HS 3, HSPhone
      My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
      Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Jeff: I did what you said, but for some reason it won't correct the problem when I do hstvdownloadmulti. However, when I use hstv download it works fine. The only problem is that my first date in the database is 7/21/04. Can there be a problem with hstvdownloadmulti. Also when I changed the time zone in the tv_grab_na_dd.conf to -0500 to see if the command prompt would change it, the data still showed -0600 when trying both downloads, just to let you know. Could there be a problem with the multi script. Please let me know when you have a chance if there is something else I can try for fixing the multiples script.

Thanks, Steve

Comment

Working...
        X