www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > HomeSeer Products & Services > HomeSeer Software > HS3Touch™ > HS3Touch Beta Releases

HS3Touch Beta Releases Discussion area for the beta releases of HomeSeer HS3Touch software

Old April 28th, 2017, 09:44 AM
Seer Master

getting the designer to reliably detect clients in which to deploy projects is spotty to non-existant when running 3.0.51 of the designer, with 3.0.0.103 of HSTouch server and .156 android client.

Rolling the HSTouch server back to 3.0.0.68 seems to have fixed the issue.
Old April 28th, 2017, 09:48 AM
HomeSeer Technologies

The 103 client is stuck in Beta at the moment and probably should not be used. The only real change with that one is the support for streaming video, which is currently not working reliably. I know it works fine for some, hence the reason I am leaving it there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happnatious1 View Post
getting the designer to reliably detect clients in which to deploy projects is spotty to non-existant when running 3.0.51 of the designer, with 3.0.0.103 of HSTouch server and .156 android client.

Rolling the HSTouch server back to 3.0.0.68 seems to have fixed the issue.

website | products | support | youtube
Old June 6th, 2017, 06:46 PM
Seer Deluxe

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjh View Post
Version 1.0.0.157 of the Android HSTouch client is available for testing.

See the end of this post for download information.

Changes in 157:

* Fixed passcode timeout setting not being honored

Is version 157 supported on the IWAR7? I installed it and it errors out with process homeseer stopped unexpectedly, then presents a Force Close button. I searched the forum but couldn't find anything related.

Thanks,
Steve

(System configuration is in my profile)
Old August 3rd, 2017, 11:21 AM
Seer Master

Version 1.0.0.157 of the Android HSTouch client does not seem to be working for me. When i use the client with a project that has a "lock" screen, every screen that i try to open is causing the lock screen to appear even though there is no passcode assigned to the screen that i am trying to open. Using HSTouch Server 3.0.0.104

Last edited by jpape; August 4th, 2017 at 11:38 AM. Reason: Provided HSTouch Server version
Old August 3rd, 2017, 11:53 PM
Seer Plus

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpape View Post
Version 1.0.0.157 of the Android HSTouch client does not seem to be working for me. When i use the client with a project that has a "lock" screen, every screen that i try to open is causing the lock screen to appear even though there is no passcode assigned to the screen that i am trying to open.
I am having the exact same experience too. I have *.157 installed on my on my HomeSeer WFTT07 tabletop and the passcode screen is popping up on all of my screens (even though I have defined a passcode requirement for just 3 screens). I am using Designer *.51 and HS Touch Server Plugin *.68.

Last edited by mstukel; August 4th, 2017 at 12:36 AM. Reason: To provlde more detail
Old August 9th, 2017, 02:13 PM
Seer

I am fairly new to HS. How do I report issued with this beta? Borders do not show in the Android client for buttons and text boxes. I am running the latest official releases of server software.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
Old August 9th, 2017, 06:18 PM
HomeSeer Technologies

Post a screen shot of what you are seeing. I have never heard of this issue before. Note that some features in the designer do not show up on all clients due to differences on how things are rendered. Normally, buttons do not have any borders. To get a border, use a graphical background.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleDroid View Post
I am fairly new to HS. How do I report issued with this beta? Borders do not show in the Android client for buttons and text boxes. I am running the latest official releases of server software.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
Old August 13th, 2017, 01:02 PM
Seer

Missing Borders

Here is a screen shot from windows client and Android. You can see that Android is now showing borders on any objects. Is that happening by design?
Attached Images

Old August 14th, 2017, 03:22 PM
HomeSeer Technologies

I see the problem, the border setting was not being honored on windows. Looks like it was always this way. I have put in fix. You can try the latest build:

https://homeseer.com/updates3/SetupHSTouch_3_0_0_52.exe

Quote:
Here is a screen shot from windows client and Android. You can see that Android is now showing borders on any objects. Is that happening by design?
Old August 14th, 2017, 10:42 PM
Seer Master

Quote:
Version 1.0.0.157 of the Android HSTouch client does not seem to be working for me. When i use the client with a project that has a "lock" screen, every screen that i try to open is causing the lock screen to appear even though there is no passcode assigned to the screen that i am trying to open. Using HSTouch Server 3.0.0.104
Has there been any movement regarding the above issue?
Old August 15th, 2017, 09:15 AM
Seer Deluxe

Same here. All screens are asking for passcode
Old August 28th, 2017, 06:58 PM
Seer

Frequent Crashes

I am running the beta version of the app on Samsung Galaxy 6s, but this has been happening to me with the official version as well. App crashes frequently when I use it for while or when I wake up my phone. When I try to re-start it using the on-screen pop-up, I get a connection failed message. When I try to connect, I get a message stating that my configuration can not be found. To clear it off, I need close the app completely and re-connect. Obviously, it would it great if the app did not crash in the first place. But when it does, recovery would be better is re-start option worked. Any ideas on stopping the crashes or fixing the recovery?
Attached Images

Old August 28th, 2017, 08:09 PM
Seer

Quote:
Has there been any movement regarding the above issue?
I had this issue as well. I solved it by removing default password found on the HSTouch setup screen.
Old September 11th, 2017, 04:29 PM
HomeSeer Technologies

This is fixed in build 1.0.0.160 which has been released and is in the App Store.

Quote:
I had this issue as well. I solved it by removing default password found on the HSTouch setup screen.
Old September 12th, 2017, 03:06 PM
Seer

Version .160 breaks ClientAction 45 in an even more "interesting" way than it was before. It used to be that:

somestring = "Android:Client1"
hs.PluginFunction("HSTouch Server", "", "ClientAction", New Object() {45, client, "Selected Devices:Client Name:" & somestring, ""})

would set the text property of "Selected Devices:Client Name" to "Selected Devices:Client Name:Android:Client1".

It now seems to set it to just "Android". Also, not sure if the last parameter now needs to be set to non-empty string for it to do anything at all.... I'd spent so long trying to work out how you'd completely broken my house AV remote controls and had lost the will to live by then.
Old September 12th, 2017, 08:23 PM
Seer Master

This version is crashing my Samsung Tab, how do I get back to the previous release, I'm looking everywhere in the forum but I can not find it.

Thanks,
Aldo
Old September 12th, 2017, 08:31 PM
HomeSeer Technologies

The release notes have a link to the APK. Just change the link to the version you want, they are all on our server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldo View Post
This version is crashing my Samsung Tab, how do I get back to the previous release, I'm looking everywhere in the forum but I can not find it.

Thanks,
Aldo
Old September 12th, 2017, 08:47 PM
Seer Plus

I have tested on my Samsung Galaxy S7 and on my HomeSeer WFTT07 and this version of the android client is working great for me - best performance I have had so far with HSTouch - Thanks
Old September 13th, 2017, 09:51 AM
Seer Plus

I think

With default user name and passwords its working ok

When you set other user and passwords it crashes

V:160 Android
HS 357
Old September 14th, 2017, 08:57 AM
OverSeer

Galaxy Note 8
V:160 Android
HS 357

all good.. with default project

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.344

Plugins - BLLAN 2.0.35.0 | BLRF 2.0.91.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.7 | FitbitSeer 0.2.0.0 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.35 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.130

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Troller Z-Wave Interface