www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > 3rd Party Plug-Ins/Scripts > Plug-ins by Author > Click Here for List of Author Forums > Eric Fetty Plug-Ins > Liftmaster MyQ Plug-in (3P)

Liftmaster MyQ Plug-in (3P) Discussion of Liftmaster MyQ plug-in

Closed Thread

Old September 13th, 2017, 10:37 AM
Seer Master

Thanks for letting me know... I'm using the debug dump to try and recreate the issue and see why it might be doing this.
Old September 18th, 2017, 04:08 PM
Seer Master

The latest version wasn't working for me then I realized that at some point, the login info was removed from the config page. I put it back in and its working. Just FYI Tks
Global Cach/Ultra-GCIR | Etherrain | Jon00 | Sonos | Blue Iris | URC Whole Home Remotes | Philips Hue | Nest | Grandstream | Leviton | Aeon Labs | Cooper | Kwikset | Evolve | Envisalink/DSC | Amazon Alexa/IFTT
Old September 20th, 2017, 05:26 PM
Seer Deluxe

Running version 1.1.17244.94, the plugin has stopped working for me again. It won't open or close the door, nor will it report on the status of the door when I use the Chamberlain website to open or close it.

Current Date/Time: 9/20/17 9:06:14 PM
HomeSeer Version: HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.362
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro - Work Station
System Uptime: 0 Days 9 Hours 27 Minutes 7 Seconds
IP Address: 192.168.1.17
Number of Devices: 271
Number of Events: 75
Available Threads: 400

Enabled Plug-Ins
2.0.35.0: BLLAN
3.1.1.19842: Blue-Iris
2.0.22.0: BLUPS
3.0.0.33: EasyTrigger
1.0.16302.20: EventGhost
3.0.0.20: ImperiHome
3.0.6.3: Insteon
1.1.3.1: JowiHue
3.0.0.5: KMS
1.1.17244.94: MyQ
1.0.0.5: Restart
3.1.0.18: Sonos
3.0.0.73: weatherXML
3.0.1.130: Z-Wave

Last edited by baudi; September 20th, 2017 at 09:07 PM.
Old September 21st, 2017, 10:19 PM
Seer

Error connecting to Web Service over the internet

Now getting this error. My internet is working fine. Ideas? I submitted debug data in case it helps.

Sep-21 22:08:21 MyQ Warning Disabled LiftMaster Service!
Sep-21 22:08:21 MyQ Warning You have no services enabled, please goto the MyQ plugin settings and configure a service and enable the checkbox.
Sep-21 22:08:20 MyQ LiftMaster: Too many login failures, disabling service + LiftMaster permanently!! You will need to correct your login credentials and re-enable the service in the MyQ settings.
Sep-21 22:06:52 MyQ Unexpected JSON values returned from login or login service unreachable from Homeseer. Please check your connection to the web service from the homeseer box.
Sep-21 22:06:52 MyQ Error connecting to Web Service over the internet: System.Net.WebException: Error getting response stream (Write: BeginWrite failure): SendFailure ---> System.IO.IOException: BeginWrite failure at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.BeginWrite (System.Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, System.AsyncCallback callback, System.Object state) [0x00000] in :0 at Mono.Security.Protocol.Tls.RecordProtocol.BeginSendRecord (ContentType contentType, System.Byte[] recordData, System.AsyncCallback callback, System.Object state) [0x00000] in :0 at Mono.Security.Protocol.Tls.RecordProtocol.SendRecord (ContentType contentType, System.Byte[] recordData) [0x00000] in :0 at Mono.Security.Protocol.Tls.RecordProtocol.SendAlert (Mono.Security.Protocol.Tls.Alert alert) [0x00000] in :0 at Mono.Security.Protocol.Tls.RecordProtocol.SendAlert (AlertDescription description) [0x00000] in :0 at Mono.Security.Protocol.Tls.SslStreamBase.AsyncHandshakeCallb ack (IAsyncResult asyncResult) [0x00000] in :0 --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream (IAsyncResult asyncResult) [0x00000] in :0 at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream () [0x00000] in :0 at System.Net.WebClient.UploadDataCore (System.Uri address, System.String method, System.Byte[] data, System.Object userToken) [0x00000] in :0 at System.Net.WebClient.UploadData (System.Uri address, System.String method, System.Byte[] data) [0x00000] in :0
Old September 21st, 2017, 11:58 PM
Seer Master

Check your settings for the plugin and make sure you have the correct check box selected.

BTW.. I have an update coming out this weekend that fixes quite a few reliability bugs.
Old September 22nd, 2017, 10:47 AM
Seer Deluxe

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfetty View Post
Check your settings for the plugin and make sure you have the correct check box selected.
How do we know which boxes to select?
Old September 24th, 2017, 01:30 AM
Seer Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by baudi View Post
How do we know which boxes to select?
If you login to craftsman's website then use the craftsman checkbox, otherwise use the MyQ checkbox.
Old September 26th, 2017, 06:44 PM
Seer Plus

4243 MyQ Devices

Need some help I now have 4243 MyQ Devices. Need some way to delete them.

I did the select check mark and waited 2 plus hours for the delete conformation and it never came up.

Thanks Jay
Attached Images

Old September 26th, 2017, 10:23 PM
Seer Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayh391 View Post
Need some help I now have 4243 MyQ Devices. Need some way to delete them.

I did the select check mark and waited 2 plus hours for the delete conformation and it never came up.

Thanks Jay
HOLY CRAP!!!!

I'm out of town for 2 weeks so I can't do anything right now. What I would suggest is disable the plugin until I get back and I'll PM you to work with you on getting this duplicate cause found and squashed.

I've had another report of duplicates previously and it turned out the devices were actually valid as they were listed in the MyQ webservice even though they didn't physically exist.

If you want to you can run this C# script by creating a .CS file in the scripts folder and manually executing the script from an event. This script will go and delete all devices created by my plugin.

Code:
public object Main(object[] Parms)
{
Scheduler.Classes.DeviceClass deviceClass = default(Scheduler.Classes.DeviceClass);
var enumerator =  (Scheduler.Classes.clsDeviceEnumeration)hs.GetDeviceEnumerator();

do {
     deviceClass = enumerator.GetNext();
	 if (deviceClass == null) continue; 
     if (deviceClass.get_Interface(null) != null)
		{
			if (deviceClass.get_Interface(null).Trim() == "MyQ")
				{
					hs.DeleteDevice(deviceClass.get_Ref(hs));
				}
		}
	} 
	while (!(enumerator.Finished));

}
return 0;
}
Old September 27th, 2017, 08:35 AM
Seer Plus

Quote:
HOLY CRAP!!!!

I'm out of town for 2 weeks so I can't do anything right now. What I would suggest is disable the plugin until I get back and I'll PM you to work with you on getting this duplicate cause found and squashed.

I've had another report of duplicates previously and it turned out the devices were actually valid as they were listed in the MyQ webservice even though they didn't physically exist.

If you want to you can run this C# script by creating a .CS file in the scripts folder and manually executing the script from an event. This script will go and delete all devices created by my plugin.

Code:
{
Scheduler.Classes.DeviceClass deviceClass = default(Scheduler.Classes.DeviceClass);
var enumerator =  (Scheduler.Classes.clsDeviceEnumeration)hs.GetDeviceEnumerator();

do {
		{
				{
				}
		}
	} 

}
return 0;
}
Worked great! I Deleted them and restarted homelier and they came right back. Deleted them a second time and had disabled the plugin.

Thanks for the help.

Jay
Old September 27th, 2017, 11:31 AM
Seer Plus

Don't forget my dupes as well. And they aren't showing on the MyQ website. At least I only have 2 dupes!

Quote:
HOLY CRAP!!!!

Code:
{

do {
		{
				{
				}
		}
	} 

}
return 0;
}

Plug-Ins Enabled:
UltraRachio3:,Restart:,Sonos:,UltraMon3:,BLLAN:,Z-Wave:,MyQ:,UltraGCIR3:,EnvisaLink:,HSTouch Server:,DoorBird:,BLBackup:,Device History:,PHLocation:,Ecobee:,LutronCaseta:,Blue-Iris:,BLOnkyo:
Old September 30th, 2017, 01:59 PM
Seer

I had some trouble with this plugin the for some time. It doesnt work, so I deleted the plugin. And deleted the device, but when I start the plugin again it does not create any new device for me. Please help.
Old October 17th, 2017, 03:31 PM
Seer Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xian View Post
I had some trouble with this plugin the for some time. It doesnt work, so I deleted the plugin. And deleted the device, but when I start the plugin again it does not create any new device for me. Please help.
The debug you submitted indicated it was unable to authenticate with your username and password.

If you're still having issues after the latest version, please go into the Homeseer\Config directory and delete the MyQ.ini file, then reconfigure your username and password in the settings page.

If you're unable to do that, I can add a button in the next version that will wipe out any existing configuration.
Old October 17th, 2017, 05:40 PM
Seer

Just sent some debug data for you. Plugin hadn't reported in to Homeseer since Sept 28th. MyQ account is fine I just logged in. I deleted and recreated the MyQ device and it came back with a duplicate. Deleted one instance and it appears ok now.

Current Date/Time: 2017-10-17 17:30:50
HomeSeer Version: HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.298
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home - Work Station
System Uptime: 0 Days 0 Hours 12 Minutes 30 Seconds
IP Address: 192.168.0.3
Number of Devices: 114
Number of Events: 20
Available Threads: 1023

Enabled Plug-Ins
3.1.1.24385: Blue-Iris
3.0.0.68: HSTouch Server
1.1.17267.112: MyQ
1.0.0.5: Restart
3.0.1.130: Z-Wave
Old October 24th, 2017, 12:10 AM
Seer Master

I have posted a new version. This version integrates an extensive overhaul of the logging system. You now have several new settings in the configuration page of the plugin. Below are a few of the new settings and what they are for.
  • Forum User Name: When debug logs are reported back to my server this will help me to figure out who they belong to instead of having to ask everyone for their email address.
  • Logging Level: This can be set to anything from Trace to Fatal which will change the type of logs that you will see in the homeseer logs
  • Log to File: This will give you an external copy of the logs they will be written to the logs folder under the HomeSeer directory.
  • Debug Object Browser: You can now look at the Raw JSON data that is being received from the MyQ servers. This will help us all chase down certain issues or just for curious minds.
  • Reset Configuration Button: Sometimes the MyQ.ini file has become corrupt and things have been fixed by wiping this out and starting fresh. This button will keep you from having to connect to the local machine's file system.
  • Redesigned Debug Report: Previous version of the debug report would issue me a copy of the JSON data that I would use on a local simulator version of the plugin to try and recreate the issue. This would still leave possible errors in the HomeSeer device objects and the configuration file. The new debug report gives me a copy of any devices created by my plugin along with pertinent sections of the MyQ.ini file and I still get the JSON data.
Closed Thread