Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is movie management by cover art coming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is movie management by cover art coming?

Mainlobby's DVD lobby was always my favorite feature... with HS and DVDLobby together....

I was able to choose a movie from my in/wall or Samsung Q1....and simply touching the movie would kick off a host of events...mostly global cache related...

is something like this planned for homeseer? Ever since HS Touch I have been wanting to drop Mainlobby but cant because of their movie solution.

Bump.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

http://forums.homeseer.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1112

Movie Manager is a set of scripts and asp pages. One of the pages is an alphabetical list of movies with the cover art. If you have a ripped copy of a movie, then a link labeled Watch is next to the cover.
      You can click Watch and add the movie to a play list. Clicking play will start playing the movie on that computer.

I also have a stand alone program that I wrote that can send the movie file name to any client computer and the movie will start playing on that computer. The control part is in the Misc Plugin.

For HS3 I will be moving the control from the Misc Plugin into it's own plugin where I will provide triggers and actions so you can run any actions you want. As well, the asp pages will be moved to the plugin to keep the package all in one location.
      --
      Jeff Farmer
      HS 3, HSPhone
      My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
      Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Working...
      X