Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HomeSeer is now available under Home Control in the Google Home App!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Assuming you have a color bulb added to HS and its named "color bulb", you can say:

"ok, google, set the color bulb to blue"

Google has a large set of colors defined, not sure if there is a list anywhere, so you can use many different colors. It does seem to have a problem with "Red" as I think it thinks you said "Read".

Originally posted by tonlof View Post
    How to use colors with homeseer device?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
      Assuming you have a color bulb added to HS and its named "color bulb", you can say:

"ok, google, set the color bulb to blue"

Google has a large set of colors defined, not sure if there is a list anywhere, so you can use many different colors. It does seem to have a problem with "Red" as I think it thinks you said "Read".
      Thanks,I'm using it for Philips Hue and it's working fine outside hs, but how do I create a HS device that google home found as color device?
      Please excuse any spelling and grammatical errors I may make.
      --
      Tasker Plugin / Speech Droid
      Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Are you working on a plugin? Right now, I think only a plugin could create the proper devices. You need a root device, and child device with the "Control Type" set to "Color Picker". We look for that device in order to control it.

Originally posted by tonlof View Post
        Thanks,I'm using it for Philips Hue and it's working fine outside hs, but how do I create a HS device that google home found as color device?

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
          Are you working on a plugin? Right now, I think only a plugin could create the proper devices. You need a root device, and child device with the "Control Type" set to "Color Picker". We look for that device in order to control it.
          Okay, I mostly use my own developed hardware together by virtual devices and mqtt but I did not think of creating the device from plugin as Color Picker but that could help me temporary. Thank you for the explanation.
          Please excuse any spelling and grammatical errors I may make.
          --
          Tasker Plugin / Speech Droid
          Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Cannot get Google Home to sync with account... Cleared browser, restarted home, running latest beta 040

Says it's linked successfully sometimes but populates nothing.

UK home and region setup

Comment

Only thing I can think that maybe different is we use premium myhs

Comment

Originally posted by deanrparry View Post
                Do you have devices that have "Voice command" enabled?
                stefxx

Comment

Originally posted by stefxx View Post
                  Do you have devices that have "Voice command" enabled?
                  Yes have that enabled... Thing is the action itself stays in the setup group and not in the installed group even though it states successful 'sometimes'

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Cannot get Google Home to sync with account... Cleared browser, restarted home, running latest beta 040

UK home and region setup
                    I think I have the same issues here in the US with no longer linking. I had it working, but it was missing a couple devices I had added a few days ago and wouldn't refresh the devices. I unlinked my account, then when I relink it, it takes me to the "Assign rooms" screen for about 1-2s, then back to the devices screen and no longer linked

Comment

Originally posted by mloebl View Post
                      I think I have the same issues here in the US with no longer linking. I had it working, but it was missing a couple devices I had added a few days ago and wouldn't refresh the devices. I unlinked my account, then when I relink it, it takes me to the "Assign rooms" screen for about 1-2s, then back to the devices screen and no longer linked
                      That's my exact issue... Flashes on and off so quick but only gives me an option to relink... I smell premium myhs issue but don't want to put my neck on the line... Do you use premium hs?

Comment

Same issue here, cannot get Homeseer to sync. Voice command is enabled, and I do not have MyHS Premium.

Gets me to the Add Devices screen for 1-2 seconds, then exits without showing any devices.

I am in Canada, using the French version.

Mike.

P.S.: My LIFX bulds are Working with Google Home.

Comment

Best place to post a bug report for this?

Comment

Best place to post a bug report for this?

Right here in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
                              Right here in this thread.
                              Ok

It doesn't work ;-)

Comment

If you cannot get your devices to sync, PM me your login info for MyHS so we can connect and see what is going on.

Comment

Working...
                                X