No announcement yet.

Discussions related to HS3 build 3.0.0.357

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, you can leave the old plugin in the HS folder and you don't need to bother with disabling it, HS3 will disable it automatically. But If you have events that use HSTouch you may need that plugin installed or you may get reference errors.

Originally posted by rjh View Post
    Can you remove the port setting from the ini file then restart HS3 and see if everything works ok? I have not tried an alternate port so not sure if that is working properly. Is there a reason you cannot use port 10200?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

HSTouch speaker clients not showing up

Is anyone else having an issue where none of your iOS clients are showing up as speaker clients and not being able to speak voice announcements or play sound since updating?

Comment

@Rich,

Noticed in Linux that I cannot turn detailed logging on Homeseer Touch settings.

Well it lets me turn on the switch and then if I return to the menu it is off.

I never get to see any detailed Homeseer touch logging.

[ATTACH]63290[/ATTACH]
        - Pete

Auto mator
        Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb

HS4 Pro - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
        HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

I tried that earlier (defaulting to 10200) and that didn't work. I originally changed the port a long time ago to make it closer to other ports I use so I can do port forwarding).

Comment

can not view cameras in HSTouch after 357 upgrade

Windows 10 running 318 upgraded to 357 and I could no longer view web cam's. Just standard Foscam that work fine in 318. FWIW I do not see the ffmpeg? process try to start either.

Cameras in HSTouch are setup in Auto Discover and also in manual setup.

Anyone else see this issue?

THanks,

Comment

The HSTouch Plugin that used FFMPEG for H264 streaming was a beta and never released. We could not get it to work reliably so it is not in the latest HS3. You should switch to snapshot URL to see the video.

Originally posted by mgh333 View Post
              Windows 10 running 318 upgraded to 357 and I could no longer view web cam's. Just standard Foscam that work fine in 318. FWIW I do not see the ffmpeg? process try to start either.

Cameras in HSTouch are setup in Auto Discover and also in manual setup.

Anyone else see this issue?

THanks,

Comment

HSTouch appears to be working ok on all our systems. Are you connecting directly with the IP of your HS3 system? Make sure HSTouch is enabled on the Network tab in Setup.

Originally posted by randman View Post
                I tried that earlier (defaulting to 10200) and that didn't work. I originally changed the port a long time ago to make it closer to other ports I use so I can do port forwarding).

Comment

I see that, will put in a fix. You can enable the debug setting in the hspi_HSTouch.ini file if you need to enable it.

Originally posted by Pete View Post
                  @Rich,

Noticed in Linux that I cannot turn detailed logging on Homeseer Touch settings.

Well it lets me turn on the switch and then if I return to the menu it is off.

I never get to see any detailed Homeseer touch logging.

[ATTACH]63290[/ATTACH]

Comment

Thank you Rich.
                    - Pete

Auto mator
                    Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb

HS4 Pro - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
                    HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

I loaded 357 hoping to see hstouch but the only new tab in setup was a camera page. hs touch was removed from the" plug in manager" or is that all there is. HS3 is running well . Please advise.

Comment

Originally posted by Gallina View Post
                        I loaded 357 hoping to see hstouch but the only new tab in setup was a camera page. hs touch was removed from the" plug in manager" or is that all there is. HS3 is running well . Please advise.
                        Look toward the bottom of the "Network" tab under setup.
                        HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Rich,
                          Sorry, but I am still unable to access my system via HSTouch.

I double checked the setting: Tools->Setup->Network:HSTouch Setting --> Enable HSTouch is checked.

My server port is set to 4010 (not the default = 80), but this has been this way for years.

I've tried to access both using either MyHS or the direct external forwarded port, and I still get the same message on my Android app:
                          Connected but unable to communicate, check Homeseer log. Is HSTouch running?

And in the HS log file I get:

Sep-10 4:20:42 PM HSTouch Server Client has DISCONNECTED.
                          Sep-10 4:20:42 PM HSTouch Server Client (192.168.1.100/1823) has raised LineDisconnected or was forced closed.
                          Sep-10 4:20:42 PM HSTouch Server Warning Client dropped connection 192.168.1.100/1823
                          Sep-10 4:20:42 PM HSTouch Server Opening connection from:192.168.1.100/1823
                          Sep-10 4:20:42 PM Info The user <deleted for this post>, was added to the system due to a login from HSTouch through MyHS. This feature may be disabled in setup.

--Ernie
                          -------------------------
                          Current Date/Time: 9/10/2017 4:24:30 PM
                          HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.357
                          Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition - Work Station
                          System Uptime: 1 Day 5 Hours 43 Minutes 3 Seconds
                          IP Address: 192.168.1.100
                          Number of Devices: 222
                          Number of Events: 47
                          Available Threads: 200

Enabled Plug-Ins
                          2.0.47.0: BLBackup
                          1.0.3.0: BLShutdown
                          3.0.0.21: ImperiHome
                          3.0.0.14: NetCAM
                          3.0.6405.17148: Ultra1Wire3
                          3.0.1.130: Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
                            HSTouch appears to be working ok on all our systems. Are you connecting directly with the IP of your HS3 system? Make sure HSTouch is enabled on the Network tab in Setup.
                            Yes, HSTouch is enabled on the Setup Network tab. I tried connecting directly using my HomeTroller's IP. I also tried using my DDNS (my router forwards the HSTouch port to my HomeTroller). Both methods stopped working after I upgraded to 357.

Comment

Originally posted by efrey View Post
                              Rich,
                              Sorry, but I am still unable to access my system via HSTouch.

I double checked the setting: Tools->Setup->Network:HSTouch Setting --> Enable HSTouch is checked.

My server port is set to 4010 (not the default = 80), but this has been this way for years.

I've tried to access both using either MyHS or the direct external forwarded port, and I still get the same message on my Android app:
                              Connected but unable to communicate, check Homeseer log. Is HSTouch running?

And in the HS log file I get:

Sep-10 4:20:42 PM HSTouch Server Client has DISCONNECTED.
                              Sep-10 4:20:42 PM HSTouch Server Client (192.168.1.100/1823) has raised LineDisconnected or was forced closed.
                              Sep-10 4:20:42 PM HSTouch Server Warning Client dropped connection 192.168.1.100/1823
                              Sep-10 4:20:42 PM HSTouch Server Opening connection from:192.168.1.100/1823
                              Sep-10 4:20:42 PM Info The user <deleted for this post>, was added to the system due to a login from HSTouch through MyHS. This feature may be disabled in setup.

--Ernie
                              -------------------------
                              Current Date/Time: 9/10/2017 4:24:30 PM
                              HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.357
                              Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition - Work Station
                              System Uptime: 1 Day 5 Hours 43 Minutes 3 Seconds
                              IP Address: 192.168.1.100
                              Number of Devices: 222
                              Number of Events: 47
                              Available Threads: 200

Enabled Plug-Ins
                              2.0.47.0: BLBackup
                              1.0.3.0: BLShutdown
                              3.0.0.21: ImperiHome
                              3.0.0.14: NetCAM
                              3.0.6405.17148: Ultra1Wire3
                              3.0.1.130: Z-Wave
                              I use HS3Touch on my iPhone and also can't connect to HSTouch. My HS3 log has similar messages as yours.

Comment

The log files seem to indicate the following:
                                - HSTouch server is running
                                - the HStouch client is opening a connection to the server
                                - the client is dropping the connection

Is the client missing an expected message from the server and then drops the connection?

The log shows the same sequence of messages regardless of whether I attempt to login through MyHS, an external port, or on the local network. So, I don't think the network is at fault.

Comment

Working...
                                X