X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please post a screen shot of the status graphics tab from the HS device
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Originally posted by mnsandler View Post
      Please post a screen shot of the status graphics tab from the HS device
      Not much to look at but attached....
      Attached Files

Comment

this all looks fine.

with detailed logging set, please attempt to control the relay, and then copy and paste the hs log of the transaction to a post; don't embed as a file, just paste the log text in the body of the post
        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
        Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

please also post a screen shot of the Configuration and Advanced tabs. I need to make sure the device is configured correctly
          Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

any progress with the relays? if not please see my prev two posts
            Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

this all looks fine.

with detailed logging set, please attempt to control the relay, and then copy and paste the hs log of the transaction to a post; don't embed as a file, just paste the log text in the body of the post
              That's easy because it doesn't do anything except acknowledge that I pressed it. Note that detailed logging _IS_ on. See log below. I've included the log entry immediately before and after the log entry:

Z-Wave
              Device: 2 Master Bath S2 Power Sensor Meter xx Set to 0.836 (0.836 Watts)
              Aug-24 7:28:15 PM
              Device Control
              Device: 2 Master Bath Exhaust Fan to On (100) by/from: CAPI Control Handler
              Aug-24 7:28:10 PM
              Z-Wave
              Device: 2 Stairs Multi-Sensor Motion Detector Set to 0 (No Motion)

Note also that the graphic does not change when I press on or off in Device Management.

Note that at this point _none_ of the Insteon devices appear to work anymore from Device Management and only work when they are part of an event. The two relay devices have never worked as part of anything.

Comment

please also post a screen shot of the Configuration and Advanced tabs. I need to make sure the device is configured correctly
                Both pages for that device attached.
                Attached Files

Comment

this device is associated with the hs insteon plugin not mine. Interface = HSInsteon is the key.

please delete this hs device and restart the plugin and it should recreate the hs device.

anything device that has interface=hsinsteon needs to be recreated
                  Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

That seem to have worked.

Comment

Glad it's working. Thanks for reporting back
                      Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Working...
                      X