X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vera PI Feature Requests

Features Requests

Would be good to add HomeSeer username and password for when setting up scenes on the Vera.

I disabled local access without password (because I use my proxy for HTTPS, which looks like local access, and anyway no-password is a bad idea) and Vera stopped working.

I hacked the scenes for now - simple change to use wget(url, 5, "username", "password").

Comment

Originally posted by rge View Post
      Would be good to add HomeSeer username and password for when setting up scenes on the Vera.

I disabled local access without password (because I use my proxy for HTTPS, which looks like local access, and anyway no-password is a bad idea) and Vera stopped working.

I hacked the scenes for now - simple change to use wget(url, 5, "username", "password").
      Due to the limits of the Vera system I'll have to make a configuration item of asking to use HomeSeer authentication or not with text boxes for the info for the creation of the scenes. I'll add this to the list of things to do. First is a major re-vamp of Vera device import. I'm hoping to get more time to focus on that soon but I can add this in while I'm doing that.

Comment

I have a lot of stuff on my vera that I don't want imported into HS. How about a field to allow me to list device by vera id to exclude.

Comment

Originally posted by GeekyDaddy View Post
          I have a lot of stuff on my vera that I don't want imported into HS. How about a field to allow me to list device by vera id to exclude.
          That has been requested and is on the ToDo list of features.

Comment

Working...
          X