Comment

Try 3.0.18 in the beta section of the updater
      Cheers,
      Bob
      Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
        Try 3.0.18 in the beta section of the updater
        Thx that was fast! Tested the new version and it works as expected, however the status of the lock is not correct: unlocked when in fact it is locked. I noticed the date displayed is wrong (01.01.0001 00.00.00) Could this be a date format problem? Also the Message and Battery fields are blank
        Attached Files

Comment

Another problem I discovered is that codes added in the plugin does not work even if the HS3 log confirms the user and code was added. Also the activity log is empty even if I have activated it in options and "Database Activity Logging"

Comment

Could be a date issue
            What version of the zwave plugin are you running?

Can you turn on debug logging in the plugin and capture a lock or unlock
            Attach the BLLock-Detailed.log file zipped

Make sure you do this step first for debug logging

https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=196104
            Cheers,
            Bob

Comment

I'm running version 3.0.1.229 of the Z-wave plugin. Please find attached a detailed logfie. There was an unlock at about 1208 today.
              Attached Files

Comment

OK I will have a look once I am home from work
                Cheers,
                Bob

Comment

I am seeing a value of 6 being reported by your lock for the notification device.
                  In your values list for that device I do not see 6 defined
                  Not sure how to process this one yet

Code:
                          Value: 4; PairType: SingleValue; RangeStart: 0; RangeEnd: 0; RangeStatusPrefix: ; RangeStatusSuffix: ; Status: Status: RF Unlock Operation, Control: 
                          Value: 6000; PairType: Range; RangeStart: 6000; RangeEnd: 6040; RangeStatusPrefix:  User Code ; RangeStatusSuffix:  Keypad Unlock Operation
                          Value: 20; PairType: SingleValue; RangeStart: 0; RangeEnd: 0; RangeStatusPrefix: ; RangeStatusSuffix: ; Status: Status: Unlock By RF with Invalid User Code, Control: 
                          Value: 0; PairType: SingleValue; RangeStart: 0; RangeEnd: 0; RangeStatusPrefix: ; RangeStatusSuffix: ; Status: Status: No Event, Control: 
                          Value: 1; PairType: SingleValue; RangeStart: 0; RangeEnd: 0; RangeStatusPrefix: ; RangeStatusSuffix: ; Status: Status: Contact Police, Control: 
                          Value: 2; PairType: SingleValue; RangeStart: 0; RangeEnd: 0; RangeStatusPrefix: ; RangeStatusSuffix: ; Status: Status: Contact Fire Service, Control: 
                          Value: 3; PairType: SingleValue; RangeStart: 0; RangeEnd: 0; RangeStatusPrefix: ; RangeStatusSuffix: ; Status: Status: Contact Medical Service, Control: 
                          Value: 254; PairType: SingleValue; RangeStart: 0; RangeEnd: 0; RangeStatusPrefix: ; RangeStatusSuffix: ; Status: Status: Unknown, Control:
                  Cheers,
                  Bob

Comment

I think the problem is with the communication between the lock and HS. The z-wave module for this lock is brand new, and that probably explains the reason why battery status is not reported correctly. The batteries in the lock are almost brand new, yet in HS it reports Battery Low Warning. Also I'm unable to get information about the code used to unlock the lock. I have no experience with Z-wave and locks and have just started using HS so I might be wrong. Just trying to figure out what can be done. BTW: I managed to add and delete codes now. It turned out I had to use number 60-69 for 10 available users/codes. Here is a link to the documentation for the ID Lock 150. Maybe some of this makes sense to you https://products.z-wavealliance.org/...anual_v2.1.pdf

Comment

The lock should be reporting values from the notification device from 6000 to 6040 for the users in the lock. I am not seeing these at all

This might be worth a help desk ticket to HomeSeer support to see if this could be that it is fairly new and maybe is not being processed properly. BLLock only acts on the messages sent from HomeSeer so if those are not correct then BLLock will not be correct
                      Cheers,
                      Bob

Comment

Will do, thank you for helping out!

Comment

FYI Blade the manufacturer of ID Lock 150 is looking into the problem with missing notifications. Will let you know when it's sorted out.

Comment

I have just one lock. Yale Assure YRD-446, deadbolt. Is motorized but can turn the deadbolt to lock/unlock manually.
                            Attached Files

Comment

OK I will have a look at this log as soon as I can
                              Cheers,
                              Bob

Comment

That lock should be recognized already

Make sure you have the steps in this thread:
                                https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/3r...-debug-logging

Then do the following:

1. Disable BLLock
                                2. Edit the hspi_BLLock.ini file in the config folder and change debugLevel=true
                                3. Save INI file
                                4. Restart BLLock

Give the plugin a minute to run and then disable debug logging
                                Attach the BLLock-Detailed.log zipped
                                It is in the HS3 root folder
                                Cheers,
                                Bob

Comment

Working...
                                X