This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why different color LED?

I am new to Insteon switches. I went over to smarthome.com and see that there are switches listed with different color LED's. What is the difference between these switches? It is not clearer on the website what the difference is.

I think it's just a matter of preference. I know in the older models of the keypad links, the blue and white led's had the boosters in them, and the others didn't, but I think they are past that now, and all switches are the same except the color of the LED's the blues look really nice, but are really bright, I find them distracting.
    Joe (zimmer62)

BLSecurtiy, AC-RF2, RCS Serial Thermostats, RFXCOM SMarthome SwitchLinc, mcsXap, Global Cache GC100, SqueezeBox, TWA_ONKYOINTEGRA, BLLogMonitor, BLPlugins, BLRadar, BLSpeech, BLZLog.aspx, HSTouch (Windows, iPhone, iPod), USB Mimo touchscreens, VMWare Server, Vortexbox, Windows Home Server, MyMovies, Windows Media Center, X10, ZWave, and much much much more.

Comment

I have blue and white. The blue look neat; however, the white are easier to read.

Comment

I liked the old leds that ran the entire veritcal height of the switch - I found that easier to guage what percentage of dim or bright the device is at - looks strange starting half-way up -

Comment

Working...
        X