Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which Plugins Will See HS3

I need some help.
    I need to know which plugins are still used and need to be converted for HomeSeer 3.

I do not plan to convert plugins that are not used very much to save time.

Here is the complete list of plugins. Let me know which ones you use.
    The responses will determine which plugins will get converted.

The ones in bold will be converted as I know they are used by many people. If it is not in bold or already converted I need some feedback.

**** Note that some plugins that were free and now paid plugins

PAID
    -------

BLAB8SS      ** CONVERTED **      Ready for beta testing (available for download in the HS Updater)
    BLAlarm      ** CONVERTED **      Ready for beta testing (available for download in the HS Updater)
    BLBroadcast      ** CONVERTED **      Ready for beta testing (available for download in the HS Updater)
    BLCapture
    BLChart      ** CONVERTED **      Ready for beta testing (available for download in the HS Updater)
    BLDenon      ** CONVERTED **      Ready for beta testing (available for download in the HS Updater)
    BLDSC      ** CONVERTED **      Ready for beta testing (available for download in the HS Updater)** need to redo the real-time log web page
    BLFloorplan      ** CONVERTED **      Ready for beta testing (available for download in the HS Updater)
    BLIcon      ** CONVERTED **      Ready for beta testing (available for download in the HS Updater)
    BLiTunes      ** CONVERTED **      Ready for beta testing (available for download in the HS Updater)
    BLLogMonitor      ** CONVERTED **      Ready for beta testing (available for download in the HS Updater)
    BLMediaPlayer      ** CONVERTED **      Ready for beta testing (available for download in the HS Updater)
    BLML2HS      ** CONVERTED **      Ready for beta testing (available for download in the HS Updater)
    BLMusic      ** CONVERTED **      Ready for beta testing (available for download in the HS Updater)
    BLNetCallerId      ** CONVERTED **      Ready for beta testing (available for download in the HS Updater)
    BLNinjaControl      ** CONVERTED **      Ready for beta testing (available for download in the HS Updater)
    BLOutlook      ** CONVERTED **      Ready for beta testing (available for download in the HS Updater)   None of the HSPhone calls will work until it is added to HS3
    BLPowerMonitor      ** CONVERTED **      Ready for beta testing (available for download in the HS Updater)
    BLRadar      ** CONVERTED **      Ready for beta testing (available for download in the HS Updater)
    BLRandom      ** CONVERTED **      Ready for beta testing (available for download in the HS Updater)
    BLReminders      ** CONVERTED **      Ready for beta testing (available for download in the HS Updater)
    BLRouterMonitor      ** CONVERTED **      Ready for beta testing (available for download in the HS Updater)
    BLRussound      ** CONVERTED **      Ready for beta testing (available for download in the HS Updater)
    BLSecurity      ** CONVERTED **      Ready for beta testing (available for download in the HS Updater)   None of the HSPhone calls will work until it is added to HS3
    BLSpeech      ** CONVERTED **      Ready for beta testing (available for download in the HS Updater)
    BLStat      ** CONVERTED **      Ready for beta testing (available for download in the HS Updater)

FREE
    -------

BL1Wire      ** CONVERTED **      Ready for beta testing (available for download in the HS Updater)
    BLBackup      ** CONVERTED **      Ready for beta testing (available for download in the HS Updater)
    BLCpuAdvisor      ** CONVERTED **      Ready for beta testing (available for download in the HS Updater)
    BLCycle      ** CONVERTED **      Ready for beta testing (available for download in the HS Updater)
    BLDatabase      ** CONVERTED **      Ready for beta testing (available for download in the HS Updater)
    BLEbayMonitor      ** CONVERTED **      Ready for beta testing (available for download in the HS Updater)
    BLEditor      ** CONVERTED **      Ready for beta testing (available for download in the HS Updater)
    BLEmail      ** CONVERTED **      Ready for beta testing (available for download in the HS Updater)
    BLGarbage      ** CONVERTED **      Ready for beta testing (available for download in the HS Updater)
    BLInterface      ** CONVERTED **      Ready for beta testing (available for download in the HS Updater)
    BLLAN      ** CONVERTED **      Ready for beta testing (available for download in the HS Updater)
    BLLatestImage      ** CONVERTED **      Ready for beta testing (available for download in the HS Updater)
    BLLock      ** CONVERTED **      Ready for beta testing (available for download in the HS Updater)
    BLMapper      ** CONVERTED **      Ready for beta testing (available for download in the HS Updater)
    BLMovies      ** CONVERTED **      Ready for beta testing (available for download in the HS Updater)
    BLOccupied      ** CONVERTED **      Ready for beta testing (available for download in the HS Updater)
    BLOutgoingCalls      ** CONVERTED **      Ready for beta testing (available for download in the HS Updater)
    BLPlugins      ** CONVERTED **      Ready for beta testing (available for download in the HS Updater)
    BLRain8X10      ** CONVERTED **      Ready for beta testing (available for download in the HS Updater)
    BLRfid      ** CONVERTED **      Ready for beta testing (available for download in the HS Updater)
    BLRSS      ** CONVERTED **      Ready for beta testing (available for download in the HS Updater)
    BLTouchString      ** CONVERTED **      Ready for beta testing (available for download in the HS Updater)
    BLUPS      ** CONVERTED **      Ready for beta testing (available for download in the HS Updater)
    BLVolume      ** CONVERTED **      Ready for beta testing (available for download in the HS Updater)
    BLXbox      ** CONVERTED **      Ready for beta testing (available for download in the HS Updater)
    Last edited by Blade; August 2, 2013, 07:45 AM.
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Bob:

Here's a list of the BL plug-in's I'm actively using. I can prioritize if need be on the must haves.

BLDSC
    BLReminders
    BLAlarm
    BLSpeech
    BLRfid
    BLRandom,
    BLMediaPlayer
    BLNetCallerId
    BLMovies
    BLTouchString,
    BLOutlook
    BLLogMonitor
    BLIcon
    BLOccupied,
    BL1Wire
    BLBackup

I see four on the list that I use that you don't have in boldface.

BLMediaPlayer
    BLOutlook
    BLMovies
    BLRFID
    Marty
    ------
    XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
    Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

Comment

Looks good to me
      Don

Comment

Glad to see almost all the plugin's I use in Bold!

The only two that are not in bold:
        BLNinjaControl and BLLatestImage
        Bryan
        Software/Hardware: Win10 Pro, HS 3 Pro, HS Touch, Echo, Edgeport/4, Z-Net w/88 Devices, Insteon PLM w/19 Devices, Nest, GC-100-6, W800RF32A, WS-2080 Weather Station (KMADRACU10)
        Plug-in/Scripts: Alexa API, BLBackup, BLGData, BLLED, BLLock, BLRF, BLTVGuide, Blue Iris, BLUPS, Current Cost 3P, DirectTV, FitbitSeer, Insteon, Nest, Pushover 3P, Random, Restart, Tasker, UltraGCIR3, UltraWeatherWU, Z-Wave

Comment

+1 for BLOutlook

Comment

I'd vote for BLNinjaControl

Comment

BLLatestImage and BLVolume are a MUST
              BLGarbage

They are the only others I use that are NOT in bold.

TrOjAn

Comment

I have updated the first post with the ones that are done.
                I will update the first post as more are done
                Cheers,
                Bob

Comment

There must not be a honey do list for you at home today.
                  Marty
                  ------
                  XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2

Comment

That has taken me 3 weeks so far to do on and off
                    Cheers,
                    Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
                      That has taken me 3 weeks so far to do on and off
                      Oh bet it did too! I didn't figure you did them all today, not even you are that quick.
                      Marty
                      ------

Comment

i use blicon and blfloorplan.. one shows converted.. but blfloorplan doesnt..
                        HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Some plugins may say converted but I need to revisit them once events, actions and triggers are enabled in HS3.
                          Cheers,
                          Bob

Comment

You hit all the ones I use or have used.

--Dan
                            Tasker, to a person who does Homeautomation...is like walking up to a Crack Treatment facility with a truck full of 3lb bags of crack. Then for each person that walks in and out smack them in the face with an open bag.

Comment

Just FYI

BLXbox is being rewritten to use a different API and you will be able to add as many xbox accounts to it that you want. I am testing it now and adding to it as I go.
                              Cheers,
                              Bob

Comment

Working...
                              X