Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time Remaining

Hi,

This applies to the HS2 version of BLUPS, however I will test it on the HS3 version in a moment. Anyway i went out and got a new UPS to connect my main automation machine to, and the old UPS has now been connected to the NAS.

Under the old UPS I had experienced the bug whereby I could only ever get up to 82% charged, with 28 minutes remaining, now with the UPS (which is a 2200VA UPS) I see the number change quite significantly in windows, but not in the Homeseer BLUPS plugin.

When i did a power test, it never changed from 28 minutes remaining, however under windows it did change so that Windows 7 showed 1 hour 34 minutes remaining, and continued to decrease at an expected rate, however the time remaining in the plugin did not decrease.

The battery percentage updated correctly, as did everything else however I can't seem to get the time remaining to show correctly.

Is there anything you could suggest to get this working. I thought it might have been the same bug but then my battery percentage was fine so I am not so sure it is the bug.

I had also tried deleting the devices (in homeseer), disabling the plugin and re-enabling it to no success.

Thanks!
    HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Facebook | Twitter | Flickr | Google+ | Website | YouTube

I will have to have a look into the Windows API and see if there is a better way of doing it
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Try the new BLUPS in the Updater (2.0.3) and let me know if the life remaining seems better
      It will show N/A when on AC Pwer
      Cheers,
      Bob
      Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Working...
      X