X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S-F View Post
    A little more progress.
    Well, that's because you already had new calls entered into the database using the new format. Do you still have a copy of the original database?
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

I have the original database. But I also had some calls from the very beginning using the "new" format (I am switching back to the service I had originally used). Am I hosed?

Maybe this should be it's own thread?
      Originally posted by rprade
      There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

Originally posted by S-F View Post
        I have the original database. But I also had some calls from the very beginning using the "new" format (I am switching back to the service I had originally used). Am I hosed?

Maybe this should be it's own thread?
        Please contact me at ultrajones@hotmail.com
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post

For the request, I think I need to add conditions to the plug-in so you can select a caller type that is not blocked. I still need to dig into this one.

Regards,
          Ultrajones

Any progress on conditions? It would be great to be able to condition an event on a specific caller.
          Originally posted by rprade
          There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

Talking Caller ID

Randy,

This is an awesome (at least in the day) program I used to use. AFAIK, it is no longer under development and is essentially and orphan. TalkingCallerID

Some of the things I used to love is that it would respond to known numbers in a particular way. Say, best friend calls and you can tell him to call you at ###, or perhaps forward the call, SMS, whatever. Another great feature would be to fake out blocked numbers with that sound and the response that "The number is no longer in service, Yada-Yada..."

Another thing would be great if we could suppress the first ring.

Just some thoughts.....
            HomeSeer Version: HS4 Pro Edition 4.2.19.0 (Windows - Running as a Service)
            Home Assistant 2024.3
            Operating System: Microsoft Windows 11 Pro - Desktop
            Z-Wave Devices via two Z-Net G3s
            Zigbee Devices via RaspBee on RPi 3b+
            WiFi Devices via Internal Router.

Enabled Plug-Ins
            AK GoogleCalendar 4.0.4.16,AK HomeAssistant 4.0.1.23,AK SmartDevice 4.0.5.1,AK Weather 4.0.5.181,AmbientWeather 3.0.1.9,Big6 3.44.0.0,BLBackup 2.0.64.0,BLGData 3.0.55.0,BLLock 3.0.39.0,BLUPS 2.0.26.0,Device History 4.5.1.1,EasyTrigger 3.0.0.76,Harmony Hub 4.0.14.0,HSBuddy 4.51.303.0,JowiHue 4.1.4.0,LG ThinQ 4.0.26.0,ONVIF Events 1.0.0.5,SDJ-Health 3.1.1.9,TPLinkSmartHome4 2022.12.30.0,UltraCID3 3.0.6681.34300,Z-Wave 4.1.3.0

Comment

Comment

Add customizable WAV or MP3 playback over phone for each category

This is a +1 to ewkearns request below, with some additional details. UltraCID can log calls and allow the user to block future calls after CID is transmitted, but it can't play back a sound file to the caller such as disconnect tones and message, or a request to remove the number from telemarketer lists. Another program I've used called PhoneTray does, and is compatible with the same modems UltraCID uses.

This would be a great feature to add to UltraCID.

Comment

Anonymous Caller

Hi UltraJones

I have just installed your plugin and got it working so far, so I'm no expert.

While testing the functionality, I noticed it did not trigger for calls without CID information. (Nor does the documentation say it will)

I would however still like to log these calls in my hsTouch iPads, as some family members have "silent numbers" which do not send CID information.

Is there any way to accomplish this?

Regards

BeePee

Comment

Originally posted by BeePee View Post
                    Hi UltraJones

I have just installed your plugin and got it working so far, so I'm no expert.

While testing the functionality, I noticed it did not trigger for calls without CID information. (Nor does the documentation say it will)

I would however still like to log these calls in my hsTouch iPads, as some family members have "silent numbers" which do not send CID information.

Is there any way to accomplish this?

Regards

BeePee
                    Hello BeePee,

The plug-in does not currently support a trigger for inbound calls that do not report CID information. This is something that I may look into adding in a future release.

Regards,
                    Ultrajones

Comment

Anonymous Caller

Hi UltraJones

Thanks for the reply, i figured that was the case after reading the documentation in detail. In the CID info via putty the Number field is blank and the name field is populated with Anonymous. Being able to announce this would be a great feature to add.

Also I notice some comments regarding a phone book that could be accessed and populated with numbers prior to the callers calling, would also be a great finishing touch for me.

Looking forward to the next release, <hint>

Regards

BeePee

Comment

Ultrajones, is it possible to use Alexa to hang up on a call and add it to the "Blocked" list in real-time?

Example:

Announcement of a call from [obscure remote town] by my telephone, which they will let ring forever. I'm getting a LOT of rings from unknown (and negative) numbers that call once. (Vote for me!)

Me:

Alexa, block this call.

Result:
                        Ends call. (Doesn't continue to ring for 20 more rings.)
                        Blocks caller.

PS
                        I am using Jon00's Alexa PI, so that might help.
                        HomeSeer Version: HS4 Pro Edition 4.2.19.0 (Windows - Running as a Service)
                        Home Assistant 2024.3
                        Operating System: Microsoft Windows 11 Pro - Desktop
                        Z-Wave Devices via two Z-Net G3s
                        Zigbee Devices via RaspBee on RPi 3b+
                        WiFi Devices via Internal Router.

Enabled Plug-Ins
                        AK GoogleCalendar 4.0.4.16,AK HomeAssistant 4.0.1.23,AK SmartDevice 4.0.5.1,AK Weather 4.0.5.181,AmbientWeather 3.0.1.9,Big6 3.44.0.0,BLBackup 2.0.64.0,BLGData 3.0.55.0,BLLock 3.0.39.0,BLUPS 2.0.26.0,Device History 4.5.1.1,EasyTrigger 3.0.0.76,Harmony Hub 4.0.14.0,HSBuddy 4.51.303.0,JowiHue 4.1.4.0,LG ThinQ 4.0.26.0,ONVIF Events 1.0.0.5,SDJ-Health 3.1.1.9,TPLinkSmartHome4 2022.12.30.0,UltraCID3 3.0.6681.34300,Z-Wave 4.1.3.0

Comment

Working...
                        X