This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MitsubishiTV Plug-in

Released version 2.2.1.1 sent to updater...

This is a compact .NET3.5 plugin built using strict adherence to HomeSeer's plugin API, ensuring future generations of plugin will take full advantage new features in HomeSeer or .NET3 when available.

This plug-in performs Mitsubishi TV Input, Channel and Power switching for HomeSeer 2.1 or higher. Simple commands can be sent via Events or scripts.

This is a no frills plugin, designed to perform reliably and quickly. Configuration INI file stores configs, and various presets, Debug with verbose Logging flag. Configuration web page is accessed through HomeSeers Setup-Interface link using standard HomeSeer API rather than ASPX and additional files.

Please note that the help file MitsubishiTV-Doc.htm contains info on how to use the plug-ins commands. The help file is available from with-in HomeSeer.Help Tab.
    Last edited by lpitman; October 3, 2010, 01:25 PM.
    -Larry

A member of "The HA Pioneer Group", MyWebSite

Plugins:
    VWS, AB8SS, lrpSpeak, Calendar, Arduino, Harmony, BlueIris, Sprinklers, ZipBackup...

Hardware:
    Intel NUC8i7BEH1 running Windows 10 Pro headless, HS3 Pro, Plex running on Synology dual High Availability DS-1815+ NAS (24Tb each), Synology Surveillance Station running on DS-416 Slim (8Tb), Samsung SmartThings, Google Home, Alexa, Hubitat Elevation, ZNET, Ubiquiti UniFi Network, Davis Vantage Pro II Weather Station. Whole house speaker system using a couple of AB8SS switches. Vantage Pro II Weather Station, Rain8Net Sprinklers, Hubitat Elevation, Google Home, Alexa, DSC Security System, Ubiquiti UniFi Network.

can you post some screen shots of the config page and the status page with the devices the plugin creates that are used to control the tv
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Yes, I need to find a screen capture app to do so...There really isn't much in the way of buttons, dials, and GUI, just plain ol serial port control using simple script commands that I've made visible or public. I didn't even create any devices except the plug-in status itself, didn't really see a need for it??? This plug-in is simply a automation tool, to complement other plug-ins of like nature, ie.

Use "DVD's Collection" to catalog your DVD's and if you have a changer like the Sony CX777ES then you can control the changer. If you have a Denon AV Receiver you could also change modes and volume ect, and last but not least the Mitsubishi TV's. use the sutto code below to help understand.

DVD's Collection - Select DVD - Click Watch --- and the following happens...
      ----hs.Plugin("DenonAVR").PwrOn
      ----hs.Plugin("DenonAVR").SetInputAVR("DVD")
      ----hs.Plugin("MitsibishiTV").PwrOn
      ----hs.Plugin("MitsubishiTV").SelectInput("HDMI")
      ----hs.Plugin("CX777ES").PwrOn
      ----hs.Plugin("CX777ES").Slot("210")

----hs.Plugin("Curtains").Close
      ----hs.Plugin("PopCorn").Make

a little exageration, but mostly true.

I didn't see a need to to physically go to a web page and view devices like TV-On and TV - Muted,,,just seems obvious to me.
      -Larry

Plugins:
      VWS, AB8SS, lrpSpeak, Calendar, Arduino, Harmony, BlueIris, Sprinklers, ZipBackup...

Hardware:
      Intel NUC8i7BEH1 running Windows 10 Pro headless, HS3 Pro, Plex running on Synology dual High Availability DS-1815+ NAS (24Tb each), Synology Surveillance Station running on DS-416 Slim (8Tb), Samsung SmartThings, Google Home, Alexa, Hubitat Elevation, ZNET, Ubiquiti UniFi Network, Davis Vantage Pro II Weather Station. Whole house speaker system using a couple of AB8SS switches. Vantage Pro II Weather Station, Rain8Net Sprinklers, Hubitat Elevation, Google Home, Alexa, DSC Security System, Ubiquiti UniFi Network.

Comment

fusion8design makes cropper which is a nice screen cap utility.

question about the plugin: if you don't create any devices, how does one know the status of the tv (power, channel, input source, etc). Wouldn't this be interesting to know. do you have methods for script use to check these values?
        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
        Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Since the TV is an output device, I would think that would be obvious, and CONTROL of the the TV, which is setting the TV to what you want does not require knowledge of where is was.

Please give me some examples of what benefit, it would bring to have a page full of devices, showing status.

It seems counter productive to me, as I often look at my status page and wonder why there are so many devices that I don't care about. Sometimes I think we (plug-in) authors tend to just add a whole lot of glizt and distract from the true intent of the plugin???

Let me know what you guys think...
          -Larry

Plugins:

Hardware:

Comment

Hi Everyone..

I Have a mitsubishi tv model# wd62725, timer light blinks non stop. All cap's have been replaced, 1000mf 16 volt total of 12 cap's 3300mf 16 volt total of 3 have been changed, no other cap's look in bad condition, power supply is missing TP5volt= 0volt, TP3.3volt= 0volt and TP12volt= 0volt.
            I have no service manual,
            Any advice is really appreciated.

Comment

Can't help you here, you would probably have better luck in a different forum, as this one is for a plug-in (Software) that communicates to the TV and enhances HomeSeer capabilities.
              -Larry

Plugins:

Hardware:

Comment

Working...
              X