Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

<% Response.Write hs.GetPageHeader("Calender",""," ",False,False,False,False,False)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<% Response.Write hs.GetPageHeader("Calender",""," ",False,False,False,False,False)

What are the parameters of this function? I can't find 'em in the help files.
    HTML Code:
    <% Response.Write  hs.GetPageHeader("Calender",""," ",False,False,False,False,False) %>
    <% Response.Write hs.GetPageHeader("Calender",""," ",False,False,False,False,False) %>

Also, how do I insert the space between the HS Header and the page that some pages have and others don't. Some pages are butted right up against the last header bar.

It's in my copy of the help file:

Parameter: title
    Type: string
    Description: The title for the web page to be displayed at the top of the page before the logo bar.

Parameter: extra_meta
    Description: This parameter allows you to specify additional HTML to be included in the HEAD section of the page, and it should be formatted as a complete <meta ...> tag.

Parameter: HSOnload
    Description: This parameter is used by HomeSeer to specify Body_OnLoad procedures in the resulting page. They are prepended to the "Web Site" configuration item of the same name.

Parameter: ExcludeNavLinks
    Type: Boolean
    Description: If TRUE is passed to this parameter, the navigation links will not be included in the output.

Parameter: NoHeader
    Description: If TRUE is passed to this parameter, the HTML tag and all contents of the HEAD section will be excluded from the output. The HEAD section includes the META tags, the page title, and the BODY tag (and thus Body_OnLoad is excluded).

Optional Parameter: HeadContentOnly
    Description: If set to TRUE, only the contents of the HEAD html tag will be returned - use this if you are generating the other page elements yourself. See the "NoHeader" parameter for information on what is included in the HEAD tag section. The default value if this parameter is not specified is FALSE.

Optional Parameter: BodyContentOnly
    Description: If set to TRUE, only the contents of the BODY html tag will be returned - this includes any Body_OnLoad specifications that are passed with the "HSOnload" parameter or the user's Body_OnLoad configuration value. This is useful when generating your own web pages but wish to maintain the user's Body_OnLoad options which may be used with other plug-ins in the system. The BODY tag is included in the output. The default value if this parameter is not specified is FALSE.

Optional Parameter: BodyOnLoadOnly
    Description: If set to TRUE, only the contents of the "HSOnload" parameter and the user's Body_OnLoad configuration value. See "BodyContentOnly" for a usage scenario. The BODY html tag is not included in the output. The default value if this parameter is not specified is FALSE.

for some space between, try some html <br> tags and see if that helps...
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Worked like a champ, Thanks. Where can I get your help files?

Comment

The help files are available via the HS updater.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I have the HS help files, I thought Rob was saying he had a set he had written that had more scripting in it.

Comment

no - I got mine from the updater.
            HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
            54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
            Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Working...
            X