Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Display Last XX callers on custom webpage?

Ultra,

Is there a way that I can display the last xx callers on my custom web page?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by chrkov View Post
      Ultra,

I installed this plugin. I bought the Rosewill RNX-56USB Conexant Hardware Based 56Kbps USB (Plug & Play) V.92 PCI Date/Fax/TAM modem that you stated would work. I installed the modem and the plugin. I get warning errors at startup, yet the plugin does work. I just hate seeing errors. Any ideas? Could the plugin just not like the COM12?

12/17/2008 8:07:24 PM - UltraCID Info - UltraCID - initializing I/O ...
      12/17/2008 8:07:27 PM - UltraCID Warnin - No response/improper response from modem command 'ATZ'
      12/17/2008 8:07:29 PM - UltraCID Warnin - No response/improper response from modem command 'ATZ'
      12/17/2008 8:07:30 PM - Info - Event Trigger "LCD 01"
      12/17/2008 8:07:30 PM - Info - Running script in background: lcdsetup
      12/17/2008 8:07:31 PM - UltraCID Warnin - No response/improper response from modem command 'ATZ'
      12/17/2008 8:07:33 PM - UltraCID Warnin - No response/improper response from modem command 'AT+VCID=1'
      12/17/2008 8:07:35 PM - UltraCID Error - Failed to initialize caller ID. The command at+vcid=1 failed.
      12/17/2008 8:07:35 PM - UltraCID Info - Database connection closed successfuly.
      12/17/2008 8:07:35 PM - UltraCID Info - Database initialization complete. Ready to accept HomeSeer events into database.
      12/17/2008 8:07:35 PM - Error - Initializing interface: UltraCID->Could not initialize modem caller ID!
      12/17/2008 8:07:35 PM - Info - Finished initializing plug-in UltraCID
      12/17/2008 8:07:35 PM - UltraCID Warnin - No response/improper response from modem command 'AT+VCID=1'
      12/17/2008 8:07:37 PM - UltraCID Warnin - No response/improper response from modem command 'AT+VCID=1'
      12/17/2008 8:07:52 PM - UltraCID Info - New incoming call detected ...
      12/17/2008 8:07:53 PM - UltraCID Info - Incoming call from Server Room 1111
      12/17/2008 8:07:58 PM - UltraCID Info - Ring of existing call detected ...
      12/17/2008 8:08:23 PM - UltraCID Info - New incoming call detected ...
      12/17/2008 8:08:24 PM - UltraCID Info - Incoming call from KOVACIK,C 219662xxxx
      12/17/2008 8:08:29 PM - UltraCID Info - Ring of existing call detected ...
      I had this same issue when I installed the wrong modem drivers. Did you use the drivers that came with the modem?
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by chrkov View Post
        Ultra,

Is there a way that I can display the last xx callers on my custom web page?

Thanks
        Does your custom web page use asp.net?
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by eole View Post
          Hello
          I've tried your plugin : it's very easy to configure modem and events.
          I don't have license problem for the moment
          I've tried different CID plugins but yours seems to be the most easier.
          I would really buy it but I have a big problem with logs :
          I can't see any call in log files. Modem is connected, database has been created and is opened, plugin status is ok, events are correctly triggered on incoming call, but absolutely nothing in caller log and nothing in caller details, and nothing in homeseerdb.mdb
          When I activate the debug mode, I can see all information in Homeseer log (RX, date, time and phone number).
          Thanks for your help.
          eole,
          I am guessing it may be related to the date format which can cause every DB insert to fail. Try changing the date format from the options web page. If that doesn't work, can you enable debug, then restart HomeSeer, then send me the hspi_ultracid_debug.log file in HomeSeer's root directory?

Regards,
          Ultrajones

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
            I had this same issue when I installed the wrong modem drivers. Did you use the drivers that came with the modem?

Yes, I used the cd that came with the modem.

I also loaded PuttyTel and connected to the modem. I issued the same commands via session and they all reported 'OK'.

Comment

Yes. Its actually a customized quickview.asp page.

Comment

hello,
                here is my log
                there is a date problem i see nothing in the database, in the log i see my cellphone nummer.
                the plugin with my modem are working
                thanks in advanced
                ed
                Attached Files

Comment

With VCID=2, your modem appears it is only reporting the telephone number. A database insert won't happen unless DATE, TIME, NAME and NMBR is reported. Have you tried using VCID=1 instead of VCID=2?

Regards,
                  Ultrajones

Comment

eole,
                    I am guessing it may be related to the date format which can cause every DB insert to fail. Try changing the date format from the options web page. If that doesn't work, can you enable debug, then restart HomeSeer, then send me the hspi_ultracid_debug.log file in HomeSeer's root directory?
                    I've changed from dd/MM to MM/dd. It doesn't work better
                    Please see the attached log file with contains the numbers.
                    Thanks for your help.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Caller ID format should be:
                      Code:
                      DATE=current date
                      TIME=current time
                      NMBR=number of person who is calling
                      NAME=name of person who is calling
                      Your modem is reporting MESG instead of the NAME. I can modify the program to support MESG, but you would be required to manually change the name using the Caller Details web page. Does that sound like a solution that will work for you?

Regards,
                      Ultrajones

Comment

Yes.

Bump.

Comment

hello,
                          the vid 2 whas a trial to see if anethings happends
                          i have set it to defaults
                          see the new log
                          i have set date notation in windows to dd-mm-jjjj
                          still no data in the database
                          when phone rings i see ring ring
                          i see call of exciting caller
                          ????????????

ed
                          Attached Files

Comment

Caller ID format should be:
                            Code:
                            DATE=current date
                            TIME=current time
                            NMBR=number of person who is calling
                            NAME=name of person who is calling
                            Your modem is reporting MESG instead of the NAME. I can modify the program to support MESG, but you would be required to manually change the name using the Caller Details web page. Does that sound like a solution that will work for you?
                            It would be nice if your program support my modems : I have the same problem with 4 differents modems.
                            I'll probably need your help one more time if I can't modify the name. For the moment I don't really see what I'll have to do because I've never seen anything in the Caller Details web page
                            Thanks

Comment

hello,
                              is ther any news on the database issue???
                              i hope ther will be a solution before my trial periode ends

ed

Comment

Originally posted by ESSCHENK View Post
                                hello,
                                is ther any news on the database issue???
                                i hope ther will be a solution before my trial periode ends

ed
                                The issue you are experiencing is not a database issue. Your modem is only producing NMBR, which is one of the four CID outputs (TIME, DATE, NAME, NMBR). I might be able to modify the program to support just NMBR, but you would be required to manually change the name using the Caller Details web page. Does that sound like a solution that will work for you?

Regards,
                                Ultrajones

Comment

Working...
                                X