This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HSTouch/HSPhone Integration

Is anyone using HSPhone with HSTouch? I'd like to drop in the HSPhone answering machine and caller ID graphics, and directory functions into HSTouch but haven't seen any info on this.

Thanks in advance -

MattZ

Bump - really would like some HS integration here! Anything in the works HS?

Comment

The approach I took was to call the HSPhone web page within a HStouch screen. I then had to add text boxes that were the same color as the background I was using to cover up the original page stuff that wasn't needed. Not very elegant, but functional. Here's a picture of the finished screen:
      Attached Files
      -Todd

____________________________________________________________ ________________
      HS2Pro: 2.5.0.81 :: HS3Pro (beta) || Plugins:| SmartHome PowerLinc USB, Global Cache, BLBackup, DooCPU Monitor, DooMotion, BLOutlook, BLIcon, BLOutgoingCalls, OutgoingCalls, ROC-Rnd, HSTouch iPhone, UPS Monitor, DooMenuBar, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, WAF AB8SS, mcsTemperature, VWS, BLChart, RFXCOM, ISY Insteon, iAutomate RFID, iTunes, NetCAM, DSC Security, Nest

Comment

Working...
      X